Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2021, 08:04 AM
Large Bat

Default Can't log in to my main, keep crashing

Hello everyone, I'm sorry if this issue has already been addressed, in which case my endless searches have not lead me to the solution yet.

I have been playing on P99 for a while now and enjoying my time like a kid. There has always been a small issue with infrequent zoning crash, and frequent log out crashes (which never really bothered me). About 3 months ago the crashing started getting out of hands.

On my druid, which is my highest level character and also my bank (important to note) I started crashing hard when zoning, then needed 3-4 attempts to be able to log in (logging into the character, finish the loading bar, freeze, have to end task and restart, wait for the delay to resync with the server and try again).

About 2 weeks ago, I ported into misty thicket and never loaded in. Tried multiple times to log back on and just never made it (I reach the character screen but my druid specifically just wont log into the server). This was very frustrating to me and since I could log into an other character, I started playing an alt, trying intermittently to log back onto my druid, without success.

Then the latest patch came. Updated my game, could log onto my druid again, barely any crashes for a bit. Things looked promising indeed! However, a few days later, the situation became even more dire... Now I get random lag crashes, can not log on to my druid at all (RIP my bank!!!). Its painful to play at all. Can't really engage in social such as grouping because I unreliably crash at any time. At this point, if I put 2 hours into the game, it will be maximum 30 minutes of play time, the rest spent crashing and trying to figure out *&!@#^&(#*&$@&*^ @#*(&$*@&^@#$*(&(&.

Any help would be fantastic!!!

I have undertaken a search operation to figure out what the issue is, but every thread that I find that relates to this issue is left unsolved.

Does anyone have a clue?

<3 P99