Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Please stop putting my name in your stories about Mana's ass.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's actually Eric Trump in real life, and Willfight is Ben Carson
My Name is Willfight and I approve this thread. GOD BLESS MURICA!!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 10-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White as the glaciers of Everfrost, but with a scattering of subtle veins that would drive a dwarf mad with desire of cobalt. A surface so cratered that it would put Lavastorm to shame, and with enough hair to attract the burliest Gnoll.

I pursed my lips and pushed them into Manasana's ass repeatedly... I knew not whether my teeth had lanced a boil or if it was just the spewing forth of my own saliva, and I did not care... only that the juices filled my once cracked lips and made me whole again.

Holy shit that's hot.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lhancelot the Prophet speaks the truth. Let me tell you the tale how I, Wedar, brought about the fall of Azure Guard.

AG has long been dependent on my 3-4 raid attendances per year, and without me their knowledge of the Hole would be completely lost, bottle-necking too many member epics and causing unrest.

For months now, I have missed Manasana. My lips grew chapped as my favorite buttocks to kiss had left to form Blood Guard. So chapped in fact that my mouth resembled a collection of wrinkled Marr Cherries.

AG and BG were set to meet in the Freeport Square to discuss terms on how to handle future Lodizal engages between us, along with how to rotate other scraps that A/A had no time to chase after.

It was here, that I would drive the knife into Azure Guard. We all faced off at the square, Manasana stood unmoving, resolute, and defiant as he waited for Ruffel to make the first offering of terms. But it was Wedar who stepped forward...

Hushed murmurs spread amongst the AG ranks as I crossed the line and stood behind Manasana. With one hand I stripped the AG mark from my tunic, with the other I grabbed Manasana's trousers and pulled them down to his ankles.

The mid-day sun nearly blinded me as it reflected off his pasty buttocks. But slowly, as my pupils dialated the sight before me came into view...

White as the glaciers of Everfrost, but with a scattering of subtle veins that would drive a dwarf mad with desire of cobalt. A surface so cratered that it would put Lavastorm to shame, and with enough hair to attract the burliest Gnoll.

I pursed my lips and pushed them into Manasana's ass repeatedly... I knew not whether my teeth had lanced a boil or if it was just the spewing forth of my own saliva, and I did not care... only that the juices filled my once cracked lips and made me whole again.

Many members of AG cringed and wretched (all but Sadiki), Ruffel fell to his knees in defeat, one by one they all ripped the brand of AG from their shirts and crossed over, getting in line behind me ready to pay hommage to their new leader. Many ran to the guild hall to topple the statues of Nemce that had been erected in his honor.

And so, Azure Guard had fallen.

I stood and fastened Manasana's trousers. I tell Manasana, "I trust I did well in paying you hommage?"

Manasana tells me, "I'm sorry, I'm away from keyboard right now (A.F.K.)"

Confusion set in for a moment, then all of a sudden Manasana shouted:
"VS POP!! VS POP!! We need Chanters to Rune and lots of DPS, I'm logging over to Tank, get your fucking asses to Dreadlands NOW!! Meet inside KC. Join on discord to chat or even to listen, it's a lot of fun! Come on everybody LET'S DO THIS!!"

Manasana tells me, "Heh, what? Was AFK. Hommage, whats that? what are you talking about? VS Pop dude, you coming? Could use DPS, we need u!"
I can only speak for myself here, but I am glad this thread had a happy ending.

Move to resolved.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Skeleton

BUahahaha that story is funny shit

@lancelot Everyone in AG clearly knows I hosted TONS of events that didnt benefit me in the least....funny In platehouse alone I have given away so many sets of armor I figured yeah I would make a little War and cleric and I did full plate them yes and then still running platehouses I gave away atleast 5 legs and 5+ BPs to random people at the event the item after i won it... I know I should be ashamed... its true I did stop hosting those events for months but honestly it was due to the Toxic nature of AG and slow demise that I just couldnt put on the face smiles anymore and act like AG was soo great... so many people left the guild and game. reguardless of that, the spark is Back in me BG is thriving and we are doing amazing and all having a fuckin Blast

heh Someone mentioned I was greedy and after Pixels LOL where the hell are these pixels you speak off... Go ahead Ill even port to YOU for you to inspect me. 6 years on this server I got a 60 necro 60 druid 52 war oooooo man and they are STACKED with Pixels just overflowing out of the inventory LOL
Old 10-13-2017, 12:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BUahahaha that story is funny shit

@lancelot Everyone in AG clearly knows I hosted TONS of events that didnt benefit me in the least....funny In platehouse alone I have given away so many sets of armor I figured yeah I would make a little War and cleric and I did full plate them yes and then still running platehouses I gave away atleast 5 legs and 5+ BPs to random people at the event the item after i won it... I know I should be ashamed... its true I did stop hosting those events for months but honestly it was due to the Toxic nature of AG and slow demise that I just couldnt put on the face smiles anymore and act like AG was soo great... so many people left the guild and game. reguardless of that, the spark is Back in me BG is thriving and we are doing amazing and all having a fuckin Blast

heh Someone mentioned I was greedy and after Pixels LOL where the hell are these pixels you speak off... Go ahead Ill even port to YOU for you to inspect me. 6 years on this server I got a 60 necro 60 druid 52 war oooooo man and they are STACKED with Pixels just overflowing out of the inventory LOL
stop virtue signalling
Old 10-13-2017, 12:37 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageBeast15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manasana got a full set of HoT gear stopped coming to HoT. Manasana got full plate for his alt he stops going to plate house. Manasana got torpor from guardian wurms he stopped doing wurms. Manasana got his sky items, he doesn't go to sky. These are facts, and I like to say the name Manasana alot for some reason. I dont think youre allowed to sell drops in AG you get on raids, so if it's not a mob with a top tier item or something he can sell, he won't be there
This is 100% accurate, except for the Sky part. He never went to Sky and insulted those that did.

He avoided most scheduled raids if he could.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:12 AM
Skeleton

I should be ashamed of myself for spending time with my wife and my small business instead of going to Plane of Alts... Opps I ment sky..

"Manasana got a full set of HoT gear stopped coming to HoT."- I tried to make it to every thursday night Hot raid - Yet went there for over a year and never bid due to not needing anything - How dare me

"Manasana got full plate for his alt he stops going to plate house"- I ran and was the only person hosting Platehouses

"Manasana got torpor from guardian wurms he stopped doing wurms." I was the only person running Gwurms and it was NBG and I got stupid lucky against 15 people.

Well yeah when I stopped doing them they stopped for good... I still havent seen AG at Gwurms or platehouse in forever =(

How dare I help my guild while I could- SHAME!!!!!
Old 10-13-2017, 01:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should be ashamed of myself for spending time with my wife and my small business instead of going to Plane of Alts... Opps I ment sky..

"Manasana got a full set of HoT gear stopped coming to HoT."- I tried to make it to every thursday night Hot raid - Yet went there for over a year and never bid due to not needing anything - How dare me

"Manasana got full plate for his alt he stops going to plate house"- I ran and was the only person hosting Platehouses

"Manasana got torpor from guardian wurms he stopped doing wurms." I was the only person running Gwurms and it was NBG and I got stupid lucky against 15 people.

Well yeah when I stopped doing them they stopped for good... I still havent seen AG at Gwurms or platehouse in forever =(

How dare I help my guild while I could- SHAME!!!!!
We've done arena a few times. I know when I set it up I always go for arena over platehouse because most people don't want plate anymore.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:07 AM
Sarnak

This is a really exciting thread.

Will people believe Mana's defense and think he is a decent person?

Or will they find out the harsh truth?
Closed Thread