Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 05:03 PM
Banned

double post to continue my cringe at Nagoya. Rly awkward posts to read. Better luck thinking up a name next time pal, PM if you need help with the ol' creativity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2018, 05:06 PM
Banned

No worri s let’s find a japenese phrase to spell out phonetically

😬
Old 02-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Banned

first thing i do when my name gets changed is sneak in awakened again. blacklist my ass.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've petitioned all my toons which had naming violations.

Hope this helps!
Including Filbus?
Old 02-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Banned

No of course not, I don't waste the staff's time with troll petitions.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first thing i do when my name gets changed is sneak in awakened again. blacklist my ass.
This could really turn it around for Nuffwin

someone page that guy
Old 02-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No of course not, I don't waste the staff's time with troll petitions.
womblord getting another burst of life?

(that's an ejaculation joke)
Old 02-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Banned

Yeah Womblord has been filed on.

I'm waiting on the name change, and then I think I might actually play him again! It'll be like he really did permadie and now I can just play a druid and get him to porting level :-)

Platwhore, my 2nd ever rolled toon and infamous EC slut has also been filed on today.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

It's cool that you'll have closure on the druid, and be able to step away from his legacy, but without having to reroll for a portbot!
Old 02-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
double post to continue my cringe at Nagoya. Rly awkward posts to read. Better luck thinking up a name next time pal, PM if you need help with the ol' creativity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All my names are super fine, up and running! Don't worry for Nagoya and my stupid army of alts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My creativity does not need the help of someone naming characters platwhore, womblord or some bus-line, thank you very much.

It's cute that you've selected a few favorite insulting words like "cringe" and "autist" thinking that they usually make you win most online arguments and keep using them like you own the place and affect other people's lives. Being insulting, vulgar and arrogant certainly makes you super manly and fierce, continue you have this! You're winning the fight big boy, your mother is proud of you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway. /ignore skarlorn.

My only point is that the Naming Convention for PCs should ressemble the "policy" that was used by the devs when making the NPCs for the game. If their Creative Department decided that having a Lars Ulrich or a Mike Patton, a Chopin, Back or Bob Ross in Norrath; that probably means that we can get away with real-life/pop references as well, while still being aligned with Everquest's vision and immersion.

Offensive names, Barcode names, Sentence-names, etc. don't exist in NPCs and as such should probably not exist in PCs either. Everything else should be fine.