Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-12-2022, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro, several election laws were changed (bypassing the consent of the legislatures) months before the election 'cuz Covid'

This is well documented
Why didn’t trump stop this as president? He can stop invasions and inflation apparently. This seems easier?
Old 04-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean what is more important to you gravy, nato or the USA?

Should we make sacrafices to make sure nato stays strong?
I think letting democracies fall to orcs wouldn’t be in our best interest. Eventually, letting good people get curb stomped would bring the fight here

Or maybe not. I don’t claim to have a crystal ball like all the clairvoyant people ITT
Old 04-12-2022, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didn’t trump stop this as president? He can stop invasions and inflation apparently. This seems easier?
State's Rights

State electors are supposed to handle their own election laws, state by state

Trump warned what would happen several times prior to the election. Dems flooded swing states with lawsuits and to bypass state electors and get election laws changed. A lot of the rulings and changes were made by a judge.

Again, this is well documented and it's why you've seen several of these states make changes to their election laws since the 2020 election
Old 04-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the latest desperate attempt at a culture war, some idiots on Youtube told him to do it and he calls absolutely everyone that isn't a right wing moron a Groomer because there's never any substance to his easily disproven claims

He's basically a Mean Girl
He's talking to kindergarteners

Old 04-12-2022, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
State's Rights

State electors are supposed to handle their own election laws, state by state

Trump warned what would happen several times prior to the election. Dems flooded swing states with lawsuits and to bypass state electors and get election laws changed. A lot of the rulings and changes were made by a judge.

Again, this is well documented and it's why you've seen several of these states make changes to their election laws since the 2020 election
What does any of this bitching and moaning about Trump's embarrassing defeat have to do with the war in Ukraine?
Old 04-12-2022, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
He's talking to kindergarteners

I don't care

Go socialize with adults and do some normal shit ffs, stop being led around by the nose by youtube videos
Old 04-12-2022, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care
of course you don't, Groomer
Old 04-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does any of this bitching and moaning about Trump's embarrassing defeat have to do with the war in Ukraine?
It's also the reason every federal court denied relief, you know. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think letting democracies fall to orcs wouldn’t be in our best interest. Eventually, letting good people get curb stomped would bring the fight here

Or maybe not. I don’t claim to have a crystal ball like all the clairvoyant people ITT
Yourw dodging the question with hyperbole.

First of all, you are claiming to know the future by saying that without nato russia would have taken over all the democracies in the region.

Which I would argue is evidently false since they cannot take a one full of gypises, and have no food and water, and were as much of a fake threat as they were during the cold war.

Second of all, nothing that I asked you had ANYTHING to do with your answer.

Unless you truly believe that NATO is more important to the balance of the world than the USA and therefore MORE important than the USA.

And in that case, you're an American hating globalist, take him away!
Old 04-12-2022, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
of course you don't, Groomer
You can't even explain how what that guy said is bad objectively