Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-05-2022, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a deadman’s button that releases my forum log in details to all time greatest RNFers and forum autists should I ever fail to make a post in a week so should I die in a nuclear tsunami the spirit of Jimjam can live on.
chuckled, then read it again, and lol'd.

deadman switch for p99 forum credentials, oh man.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-05-2022, 02:32 PM
Banned

Were u living Jimjam is probably fine. Russia doesn't want to ruin the megayacht resorts.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Russia probably can’t even get a nuke off a launchpad

They’re barely functional retards like Arabs and Kurds. Calm down guys, mossad has been inside the Soviet state since they started backing Palestine long ago
Old 05-05-2022, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

“Horrific as it is, this destruction and killing are not entirely wanton. They are being carried out in pursuit of a political objective: to erase Ukraine not only as a state but even as a concept. That conclusion emerges from the rhetoric of Russia’s leaders and state media, as well as from quietly accumulating facts on the ground. In occupied areas, including Kherson, the largest Russian-held city (pop. 300,000), authorities have imposed an Internet blackout, announced that next year school will be taught in Russian, introduced Russian administrative documents and initiated a gradual monetary conversion to the ruble. Demonstrations against the occupation in Kherson have ended because organizers have been arrested. Statues of Lenin have been reinstalled in various localities near Kherson from which they had been removed. There are reports that Moscow plans to stage pro-annexation referendums in the areas it controls, as well as in two spurious “people’s republics” it previously recognized, Donetsk and Luhansk, after which it will assert its sovereignty. It’s all strikingly similar to the strategy President Vladimir Putin employed to annex Crimea in 2014.”

Ethnic cleansing being added to the war crimes list. Nice!
Old 05-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Banned

We would have stopped them but we won't because captalism in the west in in a state of collapse so Marxism wins again.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Horrific as it is, this destruction and killing are not entirely wanton. They are being carried out in pursuit of a political objective: to erase Ukraine not only as a state but even as a concept. That conclusion emerges from the rhetoric of Russia’s leaders and state media, as well as from quietly accumulating facts on the ground. In occupied areas, including Kherson, the largest Russian-held city (pop. 300,000), authorities have imposed an Internet blackout, announced that next year school will be taught in Russian, introduced Russian administrative documents and initiated a gradual monetary conversion to the ruble. Demonstrations against the occupation in Kherson have ended because organizers have been arrested. Statues of Lenin have been reinstalled in various localities near Kherson from which they had been removed. There are reports that Moscow plans to stage pro-annexation referendums in the areas it controls, as well as in two spurious “people’s republics” it previously recognized, Donetsk and Luhansk, after which it will assert its sovereignty. It’s all strikingly similar to the strategy President Vladimir Putin employed to annex Crimea in 2014.”

Ethnic cleansing being added to the war crimes list. Nice!
War crimes don't mean shit if you can't arrest and prosecute for them.

Unfortunate but true.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Nato boots on the ground in Ukraine, i think we answered the OP
Old 05-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russia probably can’t even get a nuke off a launchpad
I am willing to take this bet! I agree! Lets go go go!
Old 05-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nato boots on the ground in Ukraine, i think we answered the OP
were u see that i dont see it in the news yet
Old 05-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
were u see that i dont see it in the news yet
my bad not there yet, I missread, but its coming.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/g...aine-2fv55sjkn