View Poll Results: Do You Work,.. Late
Yes 23 67.65%
No 11 32.35%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2020, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down Do you stay up late?

Some people work early, others work late.
Many of you don't work at all.
Do you stay up late?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-21-2020, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

I'm a nyctophile
Old 08-21-2020, 05:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Yeah, I stay up late. Most of the times I play games till late night but sometimes I have to stay up to finsih some freelancing projects as well. There was this one time when I felt like Insomniac.
Old 08-21-2020, 06:13 AM
Banned

This is a solid thread, Very happy with the discussion so far.
Old 08-21-2020, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

I stay up late, or wake up super early. There’s something special about logging into p99 with only 300ish players online. It reminds me of 1999 when I was 8 and would sneak into the computer room to play at 4am before my older brother woke up.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-21-2020, 07:10 AM
Banned

I stay up late, and sometimes go to bed early. Depends usually how tired i am. But if i get a really good sleep the night before, i am usually good for the following night and i can stay up late. It's really all about balance, need sleep so you can stay balanced and not be all over the place like a yoyo. Just need to have some deep thoughts about this, very good thread, makes me feel safe and cozy discussing this very important subject of sleep and balance and stuff.
Old 08-21-2020, 09:13 AM
Banned

missed elderly connections
Old 08-21-2020, 09:56 AM
Banned

i love staying up late but have to wake up kinda early, its hard because sleep is important

ive always hated going to bed early
Old 08-21-2020, 10:11 AM
Banned

I am usually awake between 1pm and 11pm. I am not employed, but I'm on track to a $100k year!
Old 08-21-2020, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

I go to bed between midnight and 2am and wake up roughly 7 hours later on my own. I say 'bedroom lights low' and then ask 'Alexa what's going on' and she plays me the latest from Fox News while I stare at the picture of Donald on the wall, right above the framed US Constitution. Properly energized I swing out of bed and stumble to the bathroom for my morning shit and also the Flomax for my gigantic prostate. I hit the coffee button on the way there and when I'm done with my victuals I head to my office where I power everything up. I stand there naked sipping my coffee until I see the P99 icon and I click it. Then I go find the shorts from last evening, because I'm still unshowered. I sit down, log in, see if any of my favorite camps are open. I break the camp, finish my coffee and head to the shower. I'm done right before the next respawn, with a fresh coffee refill to boot and a nice pair of clean shorts. I start checking my emails, check the weather, catch up on the latest true news from zerohedge and aceofspades, all the while working the camp, then it's 11:45 and time for work. I nod wisely for 15 minutes and promise a lot of things, then I log off and run out to the local Polish deli where I pick up a nice fish fillet, potato and coleslaw for eight bucks and then I drive to the park and eat it on the bench staring down the Canadian geese. I'm back in my office around 2pm, then I put my nose to grindstone and deliver on my work promises I made earlier. At around five I'm done so I log in one of my alts and find a group to level with. I wolf down dinner in between pulls and then around 10-11pm things start to slow down, so I usually log off and watch something like the next episode of Chernobyl or The Expanse or re-read The Watchmen until I pass out. The lights know to turn off at 2am regardless.

On the weekends it's the same thing except instead of working I shoot my guns or try to flip over my jeep.
Closed Thread