Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 12:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Group zones mid 30s?

So many zones seem like bring your own group because not many people venture there. Anyone have recommendations for grouping locations that are decent for 31 mage? My buddy and I duoed in iceclad tonight, lots of fun, but I love me a good dungeon crawl with a group. Seems like zones are either overpopulated or dead. Sol A would be good if it weren't for constant trains, I gave up on it.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:58 AM
Aviak

Basement in Unrest, the all so hated Castle Mistmoore, SolA
Old 06-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Fire Giant

ToFS is fun if you spend the time to get keyed up. I’m partial to Droga as well, as its safe but challenging, and there are plenty of mobs and good exp. There is usually a cohort of players leveling up in each if these zones, just need to get to know them or recruit folks yourself

Good luck
<The Second Sons>
Old 06-18-2019, 07:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by laskje [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basement in Unrest, the all so hated Castle Mistmoore, SolA
Pretty much these. Another good option is goblins in HHK basement. The group runs almost 24 hours a day, and there is often a line of 1 or 2 people, but it's some of the fastest legit xp you will get in the 28-35 level range.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Mid 30s to mid/upper 40s you CANNOT beat Kaesora.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaesora is great if you are bringing your own group, but being LFG there is probably going to be super boring.
Old 06-19-2019, 04:29 AM
Sarnak

Nurga and then to droga is pretty great because the poor Frontier Mountain giant groupers are so hungry to not kill giants. All they need is a hero. And if that hero were to /shout in overthere?

My god, then the world could begin to change. They shall flock to you. And as they desperately find that spot to wiggle their butts into the unfamiliar rock of the mines, you say "move up!" And they move! Not knowing why, they follow the hero, exhilarated.

The soft grasses of the manicured courtyards and the warmth of the fireplaces, of course they give us peace. But my friends, I tell you now, this is NO peace. We are being GROOMED! We are being placated with promises of exp and random loots. And the monk or bard is so revered for his great effort. And this is all to keep you in line. So when you reach the promised land. You know what you will do? You will sit on the most beautiful grass in all existence. The rebel amongst us may find a perch upon the pedestal of the gods. But when she hears simple the cry of "inc," she dives into the huddle of the masses, grinning ear to ear as her last vestige of freedom is lost. And those monks, oh those poor monks. I shall not even speak of their plight.

But I tell you my friends, it doesn't have to be! There is another way. And it starts small. Grab these sedentary souls and take them on a true adventure! When you say "move up," and their confused eyes light up, that's all the hero needs. And when the powers that be tell you "no," you shall know what is right.

You know, whenever Shissar wanted to prolong the period of slavery in Kunark, he had a favorite, favorite formula for doing it. What was that? He kept the slaves fighting among themselves. But whenever the slaves get together, something happens in Shissar's court, and he cannot hold the slaves in slavery. When the slaves get together, that's the beginning of getting out of slavery. Now let us maintain unity.

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do Karana's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the promised land. And I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any toon nor GM. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Storm.

Crawl my friends.

PS. I can't sleep.
Old 06-19-2019, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love Kaesora and the xp is amazing, you almost certainly need to bring a group you already formed though. It's remote for people in that level range and though it's big enough to support multiple groups there are never enough people in it to have rolling group members be a thing.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 06-19-2019, 10:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nurga and then to droga is pretty great because the poor Frontier Mountain giant groupers are so hungry to not kill giants. All they need is a hero. And if that hero were to /shout in overthere?

My god, then the world could begin to change. They shall flock to you........ etc

But I tell you my friends, it doesn't have to be! ...... etc

Crawl my friends.

PS. I can't sleep.
Tl;dr

But what I skimmed seemed well written. Agreed, Droga and Nurga can be done if you are willing to be the guy who builds a group. Nearby people who are hella bored are in plentiful supply.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Sol A bar camp super cake! Crystal Caverns at 35.
Closed Thread