Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2019, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

sometimes i think hardcore conservatives act stupid or come up with dumb ideas just to get some attention and feel special about it. You know, just to be diffrent than the "mainstream".
Old 10-02-2019, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we have two right of center parties. What world you in Horza? Turn off the hentai
Republicans have long since become authoritarian nationalists, conservatives care about preserving social norms and traditions.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

And most Democrats are center right liberals, not conservatives.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Fire Giant

Looking forward to white nationalists to go back under the rocks. You can have tiki torches, Morrissey, ted nugent, plastic fetuses, piggly wiggly, Mississippi, Alabama, panhandles (FL and OK!), Chevy commercials, christianity; and even all WWII nazi memorabilia.

Just fuck off. We are tired of your bullshit.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:54 AM
Banned

The 2 party system is a sham. Current republicans exist to be losers to democrats. To be the bought puppets that say "we tried but we failed". Liberals eventually pass everything which is a failure of conservative leaders to the people conservative leaders represent. Who do conservatives represent? Largely native, responsible types. The rabbit hole is deep. If current republicans exist to be bought losers to the native, responsible types in the country who is doing the buying? Go deeper.

If you doubt me, name some battles republicans have won vs democrats over the last 30 years. Socially, spending, law, education, immigration, etc... everything.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who do conservatives represent? Largely native, responsible types. The rabbit hole is deep. If current republicans exist to be bought losers to the native, responsible types in the country who is doing the buying? Go deeper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (15.6 KB, 25 views)
Old 10-02-2019, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

I just want to backtrack, and say Teppler made some wonderful farmyard word play yesterday, using the animals 'ram' and 'ass' to describe how the Netherlands government was persecuting its own livestock farmers.

I'm still s******ing at the chosen method of protest ��.
Last edited by Jimjam; 10-02-2019 at 01:48 AM..
Old 10-02-2019, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to white nationalists to go back under the rocks. You can have tiki torches, Morrissey, ted nugent, plastic fetuses, piggly wiggly, Mississippi, Alabama, panhandles (FL and OK!), Chevy commercials, christianity; and even all WWII nazi memorabilia.

Just fuck off. We are tired of your bullshit.
I’m tired of all people with sub 120 IQs. Exception: Hispanic women

Rednecks, in general, have less mouth breathing children than the melanic-welfare class though, so if the race war ever occurs I’ll be co-opting an Armenian identity to lead the Aryans, like Heraclius, against the barbarian horde
Old 10-02-2019, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Trump administration officials agree to testify about Ukraine call.

Two members of the Trump administration have agreed to testify to Congress’ impeachment investigations into the president’s allegedly inappropriate outreach to the leader of Ukraine – apparently rejecting Mike Pompeo’s demand that they not cooperate.

Marie Yovanovitch, the former US ambassador to Ukraine, who was brought back to Washington several months early, will provide a deposition on 11 October. Meanwhile, Kurt Volker, the former special envoy to Ukraine who resigned from his position last Friday, will appear before the intelligence committee of the House of Representatives on Thursday, committee sources told the US media.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:50 AM
Planar Protector

Facebook removes pro-Trump "Police Lives Matter" pages that were run from Kosovo
Closed Thread