Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2019, 02:19 AM
Banned

Shhhhh, you'll wake up Feniin's wife's son.
Old 12-07-2019, 05:15 AM
Orc

Is this the forum where people un register to vote?
Old 12-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

TRUMO
Old 12-07-2019, 07:46 AM
Banned

Angry GOOO fish some dinner for our stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women's rights? What have I said about women's rights? You seem to try to make alot of stuff up and that's deeply concerning as an adult male.

Just so you know a stay at home dad is OUTSIDE the norm. Outside. Stop getting mad at people that don't agree with you. So if that's the case 75% of the US is involuntarily celibate somehow.

Me being an asshole is just you butthurt because your a dad that said he was trolling then I told you that was stupid and you responded with trying to personally attack someone as an incel. Very hypocritical coming from the guy who always tries to point out personal attacks. And you wanted to discuss backwards? You make up shit. Assume people are racist or an incel or whatever stupid term you found on the internet that week and then consistently project personal attacks on people and try to be the personal attack police. Perfect example as why the mother probably needs more involvement. And yes, I'm giving women credit there.
IM TALKING

NO
Old 12-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I’ve simply said political protest and harsh violence is often called for when the elected politicians do not serve their people anymore. You’re trying to morph this into some idea I’m telling you to attack a specific person? I’m not sure if the rest of this post is directed at me, seems like a bit of a non sensical ramble.
Note I didn't suggest T was trying to get me to murder a specific person. Just he was inciting a general uprising of murder of the political class. I had to go back to check whether Teppler actually did encourage the murder of democratically elected representatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UK needs a strong leader atm the moment to come in and hang the traitors.
Quote:
If the UK had guns, I doubt this assault against the common people would be happening. What a shame.
Quote:
Muh Jo Cox. You better stop your behavior right now or you’ll get more of the intended result!!!
(literally mocking and endorsing the victim, an mp, of a political murder here).

T: you should kill people. Someone already was killed? Great start!

Also T: I never suggested you should kill people.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddarok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this the forum where people un register to vote?
Most of these guys are on a list and ineligible to vote.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:24 AM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note I didn't suggest T was trying to get me to murder a specific person. Just he was inciting a general uprising of murder of the political class. I had to go back to check whether Teppler actually did encourage the murder of democratically elected representatives.

(literally mocking and endorsing the victim, an mp, of a political murder here).

T: you should kill people. Someone already was killed? Great start!

Also T: I never suggested you should kill people.

YOU'RE A CHUMP!! Does your Mommy have to hear this garbage?
Old 12-08-2019, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

So glad that Valeryia is back.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of these guys are on a list and ineligible to vote.
That's your dream. Put everyone who doesn't vote for your side on a list and deny them the right to vote.

Typical leftist.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadOrangeMan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's your dream. Put everyone who doesn't vote for your side on a list and deny them the right to vote.

Typical leftist.
Oof. Stop projecting.
Closed Thread