Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is your sole purpose here to call people names and cause problems? Post after post I've seen you do this, I'm surprised you're still allowed to post. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I call anyone a name? Was just making an observation that there sure are a lot of fascists and fanatics on this forum.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My preacher tells me Jesus and God are one in the same. Why is he wrong and you're right?
Because its a logical contradiction and one of the examples I gave.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. An eternal first cause is required for the universe to exist besides absolute nothingness because the first "thing" that existed was always there since nothing was before it. And the difference between atheism and theism is that we recognize the fact that its God, the Fully-Aware, All-Knowing, Most Wise, the Omnipotent, as opposed to mindless, random and chaotic particles (conscious versus unconscious). And logic in nature proves a Creator because you can't build logically without a mind. And that's besides the absurdity of looking at the ecosystem and ourselves then assuming its a product of the epitome of stupidity like mindless chaotic particles. And despite the fact that we try to copy it without the ability to replicate! As if a particle of dust is better engineer than us. Atheism is delusional insanity.

There is no god but God, the One, the Supreme, the Eternal First Cause, be He Glorified, Master of the Day of Judgement.
The Rich, the Bountiful, the Generous, the Loving, the Merciful, the Omniscient, the Omnipotent, to Him are the best names.
Our Lord, our Creator, the One who has the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth.
You sound Sunni Muslim

Reported to the IRGC
Old 11-21-2019, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I call anyone a name? Was just making an observation that there sure are a lot of fascists and fanatics on this forum.
Please show your poll data to support that claim atheist fanatic.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound Sunni Muslim

Reported to the IRGC
I'm neither Sunni nor Shia. Dont assume.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Muhammad killed his entire tribe because he was the original school shooter before guns. Islam sucks, Iran will push the menace back to the desert

Hail Zarathustra, Hail Christ, the twin pillars of civilization. May the Arabs roast in blessed hellfire
Old 11-21-2019, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Muhammad killed his entire tribe because he was the original school shooter before guns. Islam sucks, Iran will push the menace back to the desert

Hail Zarathustra, Hail Christ, the twin pillars of civilization. May the Arabs roast in blessed hellfire
Nonsense. Nobody knows the details about Muhammad because that was 1400 years ago. Even hadiths are baseless heresay that were invented 200 years after he was gone. And i'm not Arab anyway. Glory be to God. Its ironic that you idolize Jesus too when that was the main thing he forbid, and one of the worst sins.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nonsense. Nobody knows the details about Muhammad because that was 1400 years ago. Even hadiths are baseless heresay that were invented 200 years after he was gone. And i'm not Arab anyway. Glory be to God. Its ironic that you idolize Jesus too when that was the main thing he forbid, and one of the worst sins.
Reaper drone headed your way Ahmed, I’d duck
Old 11-21-2019, 03:07 PM
Kobold

How thoughtful of God to arrange matters so that no matter where you are born, the local religion turns out to be the true one.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 11-21-2019, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How thoughtful of God to arrange matters so that no matter where you are born, the local religion turns out to be the true one.
It probably uses some quantum waveform/collapse function.
Closed Thread