Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 11:56 AM
Kobold

After hours of analysis my team has found countless violations in this thread.

As is customary in elf law we are bringing it to the attention of those involved.

Our ask is simple: A total concession of this thread. Cease and desist all activity in this thread.

If you choose not to concede this thread we will be elevating this grievance to the higher authorities.

My legal team is currently drafting up documents at a rate of 1 google doc page / 5 minutes. We will be pushing for a concession on all R&F beta server threads for two cycles. Do you want to roll those dice?
Old 09-24-2020, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

You Riot folks really are a spiteful bunch. Freedom Leadership actually cares about its members! They take their personal time and dedicate it to the betterment of our guild rather then just logging in to try and kill a dragon then gone again. To bad Riot leadership doesn't care about it's members.

Especially with this attitude. "We've weighed our options and...We only really lose one warrior". How's that working out now btw???
Old 09-24-2020, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You Riot folks really are a spiteful bunch. Freedom Leadership actually cares about its members! They take their personal time and dedicate it to the betterment of our guild rather then just logging in to try and kill a dragon then gone again. To bad Riot leadership doesn't care about it's members.

Especially with this attitude. "We've weighed our options and...We only really lose one warrior". How's that working out now btw???
I thought it was Riot that were the kool-aid drinkers? Cause this is some straight flavor-aid right here.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

IMO a news letter is pretty cool, but this is propaganda and trolling.

The real epic quest in Norrath is for friendship. And although I put that in a pretty silly way, i truly think most of us feel that this game is more about community then content, and that p99 being time locked for 5 years and still so active is pretty good evidence for this.

This news letter tho...it's about salting wounds, flaring people up, and if the recruitment stuff isn't a total troll, then about tearing down what other people have built.

The project leads and their staff can claim rooting dragons, making absurd raid rules, and etc is all about making a "fair playing field", but let's be real, they have multiple technical solutions for that. The way they've attempted to enforce a social solution feels like insanity and denial at their finest.

The private discord servers, lack of permissions to sections of these forums, GMs that get too involved in the drama to stay objective...All of this keeps being used and keeps ending bad, and keeps to not working. The only thing it's been good as is given a platform for toxic people to be heard and boxed people out.

If the project leads and devs ever want to get serious about the social state of the community and give equal access to raid content, then extend the play nice policy to this troll behavior in and outside of the game and implement a technical solution for access to raid content.

I haven't had the sound on in my game for about a year, but can someone tell me if each time an FTE goes out, does THIS play?
Old 09-24-2020, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

i am once agaiun asking you, where the hell is "My" kool aid? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2020, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am once agaiun asking you, where the hell is "My" kool aid? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are drinking the same koolaid the rest of the folks with no warder loot are drinking.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

WEHERE'S my FUCKING KOOL AId [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sorry for caps
Old 09-24-2020, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

I think the newsletter is fine and especially agree with the "behave!" section. Sarcasm or not, I'm glad the message is being communicated to the guild.

Not sure if Riot had to "ASK" freedom to not be Toxic, as that should be common sense.

The meat of the newsletter is the claim that 11 Riot members are going to jump ship over 2 cycles of still getting lots of raid mobs. Can't wait to see who! Will stay tuned.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be new here. Riot did exactly this when forming up a year and a half ago.

<Gravity>
Old 09-24-2020, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#winning #freedomfries