Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or better enough, hold spawns up and do simulated quakes/races. Want to compete then set up competitions at times that are appropriate. Some people have jobs
I will always support something like this.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or better enough, hold spawns up and do simulated quakes/races. Want to compete then set up competitions at times that are appropriate. Some people have jobs
This is being done with the first set of fear golems after the 7day spawns are done. I really think players are having fun with that.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovaltine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is being done with the first set of fear golems after the 7day spawns are done. I really think players are having fun with that.
Is it being done for ST? Is it being done for other mobs? How about ring war? Proposed propositions do not address other mobs. If this theory is only for ST, then shoot your shit, set up a competition other then socking for 24 hours when people have lives.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Is it being done for ST? Is it being done for other mobs? How about ring war? Proposed propositions do not address other mobs. If this theory is only for ST, then shoot your shit, set up a competition other then socking for 24 hours when people have lives.
Ok, I'll get right on that.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's fine, competition is good! But then, compete. If you're going to lecture everyone about how le competition is the be-all end-all of things, then put your money where your mouth is and compete for everything. If you're going to share things, then share them. Wagging your finger at everyone about how awesome competition is, but then arranging it so that you don't have to compete for things (but others still do) is fundamentally dishonest.
You seem to be confused about me. I don't play on Blue anymore. I quit in 2017. I play on Green99 now. I am not arranging for others to compete and not for myself. I am simply stating that without the competition Blue99 would have the same pop as Red99.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's hilarious that you think staff cares about whether people play or not or which end of the casual/raider population logs in. If they cared about the "health" of the server they never would've done nearly all of the changes over the last couple years and the current crop of GM's would be put out to pasture.

The past 2 years of changes and wrist slap penalties for raid violations have lead to one of the worst climates for raiding on p99 since I started playing in 2011. Say what you want about how Sirken's tenure ended but he didn't let guilds run roughshod over each other and his penalties had teeth.
I can't speak to the last 3 years, but they very much care about the perks they get at different events for being admins of a gaming population of this size. Also, don't put words in my mouth about Sirken, I didn't have any problems with him. Nor Uth for that matter.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 10-12-2020, 01:12 AM
Sarnak

How about you idiots just contest the whole thing like normal instead of being babies?
Old 10-12-2020, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

Except it never was a contest. Only the shameless can win. Much like life.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Who gets the warders?
Old 10-13-2020, 08:09 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gets the warders?
Ripbozo gets them, hence why he has to apologize to everyone all the time.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ripbozo gets them, hence why he has to apologize to everyone all the time.
Rofl
Closed Thread