Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who won
<Aftermath> 89 47.59%
<Awakened> 98 52.41%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-10-2016, 12:08 AM
t3kn34k t3kn34k is offline
Sarnak

t3kn34k's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First four or so days back went well for Awakened.
We slayed over 50% of Temple of Veeshan, including Vulak`Aerr. We plowed through 50% of Veeshan's Peak, including Phara Dar. And we came away with Lord Yelinak, The Statue of Rallos Zek, and another Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV.
This made me laugh.

50%?? Clearly your math skills need work.

-Phara Dar: Great job keeping CSG away from kunark content. Admirable.
-Lord Yelinak: Actually <Aftermath> kicked your ass on the coth race and should have had this engage as they were clearly the first raid force prepared to engage the target. Unfortunately GOBSTER had an illegal unguilded tracker FTE active at the time that he had not dropped. Rumor has it that he was an <Awakened> app. Seems very suspicious. Check the fraps and you decide: https://youtu.be/dV2dSzOhWLg
-Aaryonar: The current rules that you guys cooked up locked AM out of this juicy target because they had a live jorleag FTE.
-Vulak'Aerr: Also uncontested, though im not sure why <Aftermath> didnt at least leave a good FTE force when they left to go do zlandi.
-Statue: Rofl. the wipe to AoW was (almost) the biggest blunder you've made this week. why would you try to spin that as a positive by saying 'at least we killed statue'.
-Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV: Congrats. your zerglings have defeated a large number of NPCs in an open zone. Dont you already have a zillion of these because of the exploit you used to get 3 or more wars in one day? I even heard you gave a ring to Redstars. HAA

But you're probably right, you guys are back and #1 again. At least in your own minds, anyway. And the competition? well that doesnt matter since you're all #ABOVEIT
  #22  
Old 07-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Tycoon Tycoon is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 55
Default

Snapcaster the fucking clown
  #23  
Old 07-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Naxi Naxi is offline
Kobold

Naxi's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 151
Default

Doze it really matter? Oh my Hoshkar guise. Vulak critical thinking here. I am Nagafended by this thread. Let's all step back for a Cekenar for Kreizenn out loud. Kids, don't make me turn this Zlandicar around.
__________________
<a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/2d1sbwy.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/2d1sbwy.jpg</a>
  #24  
Old 07-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Batso Batso is offline
Orc


Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doze it really matter? Oh my Hoshkar guise. Vulak critical thinking here. I am Nagafended by this thread. Let's all step back for a Cekenar for Kreizenn out loud. Kids, don't make me turn this Zlandicar around.
Awesome
  #25  
Old 07-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Lanuven Lanuven is offline
Fire Giant

Lanuven's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Lord Yelinak: Actually <Aftermath> kicked your ass on the coth race and should have had this engage as they were clearly the first raid force prepared to engage the target. Unfortunately GOBSTER had an illegal unguilded tracker FTE active at the time that he had not dropped. Rumor has it that he was an <Awakened> app. Seems very suspicious. Check the fraps and you decide: https://youtu.be/dV2dSzOhWLg
Gobster is an Azure Guard Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]


-Aaryonar: The current rules that you guys cooked up locked AM out of this juicy target because they had a live jorleag FTE.
These are the rules that Detoxx fought for, not us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]



-Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV: Congrats. your zerglings have defeated a large number of NPCs in an open zone. Dont you already have a zillion of these because of the exploit you used to get 3 or more wars in one day? I even heard you gave a ring to Redstars. HAA
Since when is 40'ish people a zerg? Aftermath and CSG are the only guilds throwing numbers at this quest and still fail it 90% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#ABOVEIT
  #26  
Old 07-10-2016, 01:12 AM
cdawgz28 cdawgz28 is offline
Kobold

cdawgz28's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 155
Default

On a real note, let's be happy for our pals on the other sides who get some merbs. Life's way to short to be bitter about sim elf pixels on a dead end server. With that congrats to everyone who got loot this week.
  #27  
Old 07-10-2016, 01:18 AM
cdawgz28 cdawgz28 is offline
Kobold

cdawgz28's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 155
Default

PS: There's no winners and losers or good guys and bad guys.

#cleanitup
  #28  
Old 07-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Pokesan Pokesan is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,958
Default

38 Awakened cucks voting but not posting

where are your balls?
  #29  
Old 07-10-2016, 01:41 AM
Pokesan Pokesan is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,958
Default

like you wanna pretend you're some kind of "dominant" presence on the server

and you can't even handle being teased in RNF?

why are you broken
  #30  
Old 07-10-2016, 03:25 AM
Signal Signal is offline
Orc


Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 38
Default

They didn't even get half of ToV which they claimed...Is the funniest part of this discussion.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.