Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by atombrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having played a toon on both Green and Teal, there seems to be much more grouping on Green than Teal. I think it's easier for you because you were there at launch and there's many more people your level around from that launch. The server is quite dead when I play on Teal 12am EST and 10am EST. There's many times that I've been the only person in the newbie zones and at the most maybe 5 people tops. Green is more active in my experience.

I'm probably going to get shouted down for this but pickzones were a good thing and solved everyone's problem and they didn't have to split the population base. People that wanted to group or solo could find a pickzone that allowed that. I can hear it now "but it's too easy" because people think "time sink" means it's difficult.
This is hilarious. I consider it better now, finally i can solo things as a necro w/o way too many groups in the way. Server was waaaaay over populated at first (even after the split), should prolly do what i do and have both solo and group toons so you can always find something to do. (except when the server is so crowded you can find a group but the group can't find much up to kill, lol)
Old 12-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by atombrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having played a toon on both Green and Teal, there seems to be much more grouping on Green than Teal. I think it's easier for you because you were there at launch and there's many more people your level around from that launch. The server is quite dead when I play on Teal 12am EST and 10am EST. There's many times that I've been the only person in the newbie zones and at the most maybe 5 people tops. Green is more active in my experience.

I'm probably going to get shouted down for this but pickzones were a good thing and solved everyone's problem and they didn't have to split the population base. People that wanted to group or solo could find a pickzone that allowed that. I can hear it now "but it's too easy" because people think "time sink" means it's difficult.
A lot of people moved to Teal with the intent of playing simultaneously on both. As such, I'm not surprised that you'd see more soloing on Teal. People playing simultaneously likely can't play in two groups at once (depending on the class though, I supposed), so they need a solo class on one server that they can essentially just AFK med while doing stuff on Green.
Closed Thread