Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Weren't you (Gyno) spamming about the pixel war of 2014 and promoting this type of behavior? Sirken should just ban this guy for conspiracy to commit item strip/char deletion and get rid of the toxicity.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weren't you (Gyno) spamming about the pixel war of 2014 and promoting this type of behavior? Sirken should just ban this guy for conspiracy to commit item strip/char deletion and get rid of the toxicity.
So I make a jpg and now I'm a conspirator?? Nothxu, Trav, Pyrokinetic's characters deleted and not restored. Afflict, Affect, Deathe, and many other characters were deleted but restored in a reversal of policy.

Been preaching bout the inconsistency and failure of the multitude of staff members that have came and went for like 4 years now.

Quit raping your prisoners, you got HIV of the brain bad.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

I was just fucken with you carry on.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just fucken with you carry on.
luv u stacey
Old 11-20-2014, 08:43 PM
Banned

no surprises in anything
Old 11-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Free Tunak
Old 11-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're going to set a solid set of rules for this between the senior guides/gm's, just waiting to hold the meeting.

Will likely be something similar to what I've been doing for the last 9 months - ban the character the items end up on, no reimbursements. I know Sirken feels like this is the best course of action, but I do not know how the guides feel about their opinion may be different. Whatever we decide I will probably put something specifically about stripping in the PnP so there's no way to say you didn't know.
Still dont get why you guys would spend even 1 second on this instead of doing something positive for the server.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're going to set a solid set of rules
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2014, 01:18 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ban the guilty and don't restore pixels in any situation unless it is the other situation that is simultaneously happening right now, got it.

Thanks for clearing it up pal. See you in Thurgadin.
I'm sorry, did someone get something restored? Who was that again? My log shows a total of 0 restores right now. Maybe the database fairy did it instead, since he's the only one that could feasibly track all the shit that's been traded around lately.

In regards to characters, AFAIK we have always restored characters so long as there is a database GM around to assist in their reinstatement. I was told by Rogean that it was something we always did, but sometimes people had to wait stupidly long amounts of time because we didn't have anyone around to do them. Maybe this is what you guys mean...?

For the last year we've been pretty consistent, and have remained that way the entire time I've been a GM (if I'm remembering correctly). But if you guys want to keep talking about the past as if it matters now that things are going well, I'm ok with that too.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
I'm sorry, did someone get something restored? Who was that again? My log shows a total of 0 restores right now. Maybe the database fairy did it instead, since he's the only one that could feasibly track all the shit that's been traded around lately.

In regards to characters, AFAIK we have always restored characters so long as there is a database GM around to assist in their reinstatement. I was told by Rogean that it was something we always did, but sometimes people had to wait stupidly long amounts of time because we didn't have anyone around to do them. Maybe this is what you guys mean...?

For the last year we've been pretty consistent, and have remained that way the entire time I've been a GM (if I'm remembering correctly). But if you guys want to keep talking about the past as if it matters now that things are going well, I'm ok with that too.
Deru, what's the reason that staff prefers to keep all incidents & the response to them quiet? It seems like you fine folks could reduce a hell of a lot of forum trolling & stress on yourselves if infractions & punishments were more transparent. It's really ridiculous the amount of stuff trolls are able to make up about the CSR staff here, and with incidents like Amelinda it's not terribly hard to believe some of the stories either. I honestly believe it hurts server growth to have this kind of stuff so rampant in the forums.
Closed Thread