Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Disgusting. One thing I am grateful for though is that you've so clearly outed yourself in recent months for the massive scumbag that you are. I'm honestly amazed your account here hasn't been nuked by staff.
Because I present actual arguments and would rather not insult people in place of it. Based on the above post if you posted more you would get nuked pretty quick and for good reason.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I present actual arguments and would rather not insult people in place of it. Based on the above post if you posted more you would get nuked pretty quick and for good reason.
You're one to talk. You sling personal insults and then cry when anyone calls you on it. Aren't you banned from some other forums for racism and hateful incel speech?
Old 12-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we're all still waiting to hear about all the experts who said that Trump shouldn't be impeached. I don't think your non-sequitur copypasta from conspiracy theory communities really counts as "actual arguments"
Old 12-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're one to talk. You sling personal insults and then cry when anyone calls you on it. Aren't you banned from some other forums for racism and hateful incel speech?
I simply do my best to steer it away from the personal element. Some times I jab back a little.

I'll let you in on a little clue. The mods are really lenient here. They really don't want to ban you. They try not to. Your problem is you make the case so overwhelmingly hard for them to ignore if presented. Like if I let you keep going now, you're going to make the easiest case for yourself to be banned. You're simply getting worked up and way too personal while you can see me trying to talk you out of it.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I simply do my best to steer it away from the personal element. Some times I jab back a little.

I'll let you in on a little clue. The mods are really lenient here. They really don't want to ban you. They try not to. Your problem is you make the case so overwhelmingly hard for them to ignore if presented. Like if I let you keep going now, you're going to make the easiest case for yourself to be banned. You're simply getting worked up and way too personal while you can see me trying to talk you out of it.
So you just come here to gaslight and lie? I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish. You don't back up anything you say with anything rooted in reality. You make claims and then ignore any request for citations. You and Ballzdeep are basically the same person except he's angrier.

Edit: Still waiting for your list of legal experts who say Trump should not be impeached.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Disgusting. One thing I am grateful for though is that you've so clearly outed yourself in recent months for the massive scumbag that you are. I'm honestly amazed your account here hasn't been nuked by staff.
Withdraw your consent to be governed by galach

I will bend like a reed in the wind
Old 12-07-2019, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Withdraw your consent to be governed by galach

I will bend like a reed in the wind
Condoning imprisonment based on race rather than wrongdoing is scumbaggery. If calling it out is bannable then so be it.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Condoning imprisonment based on race rather than wrongdoing is scumbaggery. If calling it out is bannable then so be it.
It's worrisome that the staff cater to the white nationalists and their delicate sensibilities. They inflame and attack then petition when anyone dares to call them on their bullshit.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

American nationalist Nazi bigot racist homophobe checking in
Old 12-07-2019, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's worrisome that the staff cater to the white nationalists and their delicate sensibilities. They inflame and attack then petition when anyone dares to call them on their bullshit.
Dude, I bet the mods are Russian!
Closed Thread