Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2019, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you stick to your guns saying this life is AS BAD as an actual slave? Seriously?

Yes or No. Not some flowerly explanation. Im asking if you think your life right now is as bad as slave from the past.
You are an actual slave. You have personal debt and you have national debt. Get it though your head. You owe money and thus your life force/labor to pay it back. On all levels.

And it's actually much worse than it was at colonial levels, you just need to look at the numbers. Bankers did not have people enslaved at that time compared to today.

You simply don't have a complex enough value system to actually weigh what it means to owe trillions of dollars and hundreds of billions of interest every year. You don't have a face to point to that is receiving these billions and trillions either which helps people like you ignore it all.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are an actual slave. You have personal debt and you have national debt. Get it though your head. You owe money and thus your life force/labor to pay it back. On all levels.

And it's actually much worse than it was at colonial levels, you just need to look at the numbers. Bankers did not have people enslaved at that time compared to today.

You simply don't have a complex enough value system to actually weigh what it means to owe trillions of dollars and hundreds of billions of interest every year. You don't have a face to point to that is receiving these billions and trillions either which helps people like you ignore it all.
Are you still going on about the big bad Jews? Try taking a little responsibility for your miserable life.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

So you're not going to answer then. Got it. Like a true politician. Disappointing.

I feel like i answer all your questions.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're not going to answer then. Got it. Like a true politician. Disappointing.

I feel like i answer all your questions.
It is true, you are in position to answer this question yourself. You are enslaved by the banks on a personal and societal level. You can tell us how bad it is to be an actual slave to the bankers.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

I already did. Honestly Tel your evasion tactics are dissapointing. At least most people who strongly feel about something have no qualms answering yes or no questions. I "almost" feel like i would have more respect for someone who steadfastly gave a solid answer EVEN IF it was one i utterly opposed.

At least your man trump is capable of THAT
Old 11-28-2019, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
I already did. Honestly Tel your evasion tactics are dissapointing. At least most people who strongly feel about something have no qualms answering yes or no questions. I "almost" feel like i would have more respect for someone who steadfastly gave a solid answer EVEN IF it was one i utterly opposed.

At least your man trump is capable of THAT
Dude I'm presenting an argument, it's not evasion. It's just not what you want to hear.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:29 AM
Fire Giant

Incorrect. I asked for YES or NO that you truely believe you are in as bad a position as a slave from our past. It was my question and i decide how the answer is delivered. You either refuse to answer the question or adhere to the format i specify.

Yes i believe i am as bad off as a slave from yesteryear
No i do not believe this.

Its that easy
Old 11-28-2019, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Incorrect. I asked for YES or NO that you truely believe you are in as bad a position as a slave from our past. It was my question and i decide how the answer is delivered. You either refuse to answer the question or adhere to the format i specify.

Yes i believe i am as bad off as a slave from yesteryear
No i do not believe this.

Its that easy
Sure but I know what tree your barking up and it isn’t honest. Life was tougher back then. People didn’t live as long. No iPhones, television, sports. Life fucking sucked.

We are still enslaved with Mr Shekelberg types figuring out how to get the most physical labor out of his cattle without killing them.

Elites look at us the same exact way that any slaver looked at black slaves during colonial times. Why would you think this is any different?
Old 11-28-2019, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure but I know what tree your barking up and it isn’t honest. Life was tougher back then. People didn’t live as long. No iPhones, television, sports. Life fucking sucked.

We are still enslaved with Mr Shekelberg types figuring out how to get the most physical labor out of his cattle without killing them.

Elites look at us the same exact way that any slaver looked at black slaves during colonial times. Why would you think this is any different?
Just say Jews and stop using dog whistles. Jesus Christ. You're insufferable. If you're going to be a bigot, at least have the integrity to say what you really mean.

So happy to see you will be left out of the AG/AM merger. They don't need trash like you infecting their ranks.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

<shrug> Then you refuse to answer. A good old politicians abstain. I guess we are done here.
Closed Thread