Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Banned

Default Don't allow multi boxing for green/teal.

You released teal to help lower population on green. Great idea. However, if you allow players to play a character on each, they'll just /move a toon to teal, make another on green, and nothing's been solved. Green's population is still rimming 2k. All that's happened is you're giving the hardcore players 2x the chance to get limited edition loot.

Make it one or the other. Got a dude on green, can't play teal and visa versa.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

I really think this is being blown out of proportion.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:00 PM
Banned

stop fucking badgering the staff jesus fuck, talk about de-incentivizing them to do anything interesting

blue had a bunch of different exploit and other issues and the economy was fine until kunark year 3 after 2 years in classic

relaX
Old 11-03-2019, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop fucking badgering the staff jesus fuck, talk about de-incentivizing them to do anything interesting

blue had a bunch of different exploit and other issues and the economy was fine until kunark year 3 after 2 years in classic

relaX
In a sea of actual dumb forum posts about this, this one actually is a legitimate issue. Green has 2k right now, Teal 700. I haven't seen 2700 since launch weekend. Clearly people are boxing which doesn't solve the issue that the split was done to fix anyways.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a sea of actual dumb forum posts about this, this one actually is a legitimate issue.
As someone who actually played two servers at the same time (red/blue) I can assure you the amount of people who do this are in the minority. Such a small amount it really won't impact either server.

Yeah everyone is all hyped new teal server. Let people get over the initial spike of interest things will even out and multi-server players will dwindle.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Banned

I don't post often, as shown by my post count and account creation date. But if they do all this work, for population control, and that ONE thing is thwarted by allowing people to play on both, then all the staffs work is for nothing.

That's all, I'm concerned about the population issues too, so lets choose. Teal OR Green. That's it.

Can't imagine this wasn't thought about by them, maybe they just need to come forth and state what the policy is for green/teal multi play.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a sea of actual dumb forum posts about this, this one actually is a legitimate issue. Green has 2k right now, Teal 700. I haven't seen 2700 since launch weekend. Clearly people are boxing which doesn't solve the issue that the split was done to fix anyways.
no one wants 2700
Old 11-03-2019, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who actually played two servers at the same time (red/blue) I can assure you the amount of people who do this are in the minority. Such a small amount it really won't impact either server.
Red never offered mana stones, holgresh elder beads, scepters of destruction, locket of escape etc with the promise of these items made available on blue again after the server cycles. guarantee you the numbers of people doing it this time are much higher than you realize.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one wants 2700
I'll take missed the point for $1000, Alex.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Banned

who the fuk even is playing the "long game" to get more shit on the dead ass blue server where everyone has 12 characters and every item imaginable

its not very believable
Closed Thread