Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-03-2024, 09:56 AM
Banned

like skyrims main quest isn't that bad

anyway i'm not in crisis anymore

butt i did have a near miss medical emergency, i was like dying in the bathroom floor covered in shit screaming for my mom to shave my hair so i could shower in 20 degree weather cuz my insides hurt so bad - she wouldn't let me, put my hair in a shower bag and shoved me in my shower chair. GG life.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:57 AM
Banned

Esbern is one of my favorite TES chars of all time, g-d bless that guy and rest his soul
Old 01-03-2024, 09:58 AM
Banned

i think what pissed me off the most about skyrim was

1: they turned the dark brotherhood into a clown show
2: Sheogoraths quest wat... lol he had a whole badass and really good expansion in oblivion, dude is a fricken legend and all we did was play fortnight with one of his mad soul captures.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think what pissed me off the most about skyrim was

1: they turned the dark brotherhood into a clown show
2: Sheogoraths quest wat... lol he had a whole badass and really good expansion in oblivion, dude is a fricken legend and all we did was play fortnight with one of his mad soul captures.
I actually just finished Skyrim for the first time about a month ago on the Nintendo Switch. For sure a great game. I think the only thing that was driving me crazy about it, was i kept getting screwed over by weird bugs. Thank god you can have like 200 save files.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually just finished Skyrim for the first time about a month ago on the Nintendo Switch. For sure a great game. I think the only thing that was driving me crazy about it, was i kept getting screwed over by weird bugs. Thank god you can have like 200 save files.
and cheats if u need to make a new save and catch up or fix up something at least on pc
Old 01-04-2024, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

It's ok to not have the insanity in you to play this game hard anymore.
Old 01-05-2024, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ok to not have the insanity in you to play this game hard anymore.
Some people cant give up the sport
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-06-2024, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Hey Mag,

Look. Shit's fucked. No matter what you're doing with your life, something will broad-side you, and that's okay. That's how it is for everyone. Everquest is an addiction creating game. It's rewarding, it's exciting, it's difficult (sometimes), making friends is fun, but ultimately it demands too much from people and you either sell your soul to it and it becomes some kind of full-time job like the hardcore raiders, or you play it super casually and never really make any progress. I also have some really, really great memories of Everquest (and other games), that I used to play with my buddies altogether, and those times are gone. That's okay too. The memories are sweet, and fun to reminisce about.

You have to find new things to enjoy, and the process of discovering those can take time and be a little frustrating as well, but Everquest will always leave you feeling empty and used, because she is a cruel mistress.

Try some new things, maybe look in your area for some clubs or groups or get involved in community efforts or some kind of service. Maybe hook up with a few church groups and see if they have service opportunities. It may take a lot of effort on your part to drag yourself out of bed and into those places, but anytime I'm struggling with circumstances, serving other people always resets my perspective of how hard life really can be, not to mention those service opportunities are psychologically (and sometimes physically) rewarding.

One thing I did is get in contact with a local public service, like a battered women's shelter, or a soup kitchen and through serving there I talk to people about other opportunities. A few months ago I got hooked up with an organization that builds beds for kids in the community. And I really enjoy sanding the wood and constructing the bed frames. The most rewarding part is going with the delivery crew to set the beds up in the families homes. It feels really good and helps you get out of your (justifiable) inward thinking.

Hope it works out for you inspite of all the trolling you'll get on here.
Old 01-07-2024, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Mag,

Look. Shit's fucked. No matter what you're doing with your life, something will broad-side you, and that's okay. That's how it is for everyone. Everquest is an addiction creating game. It's rewarding, it's exciting, it's difficult (sometimes), making friends is fun, but ultimately it demands too much from people and you either sell your soul to it and it becomes some kind of full-time job like the hardcore raiders, or you play it super casually and never really make any progress. I also have some really, really great memories of Everquest (and other games), that I used to play with my buddies altogether, and those times are gone. That's okay too. The memories are sweet, and fun to reminisce about.

You have to find new things to enjoy, and the process of discovering those can take time and be a little frustrating as well, but Everquest will always leave you feeling empty and used, because she is a cruel mistress.

Try some new things, maybe look in your area for some clubs or groups or get involved in community efforts or some kind of service. Maybe hook up with a few church groups and see if they have service opportunities. It may take a lot of effort on your part to drag yourself out of bed and into those places, but anytime I'm struggling with circumstances, serving other people always resets my perspective of how hard life really can be, not to mention those service opportunities are psychologically (and sometimes physically) rewarding.

One thing I did is get in contact with a local public service, like a battered women's shelter, or a soup kitchen and through serving there I talk to people about other opportunities. A few months ago I got hooked up with an organization that builds beds for kids in the community. And I really enjoy sanding the wood and constructing the bed frames. The most rewarding part is going with the delivery crew to set the beds up in the families homes. It feels really good and helps you get out of your (justifiable) inward thinking.

Hope it works out for you inspite of all the trolling you'll get on here.
A+ advice. Very well said!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Banned

Triple A really.