Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by coki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Southpaws from anonymous stole my AC in SRO after I told him I was killing pH's at the right time to spawn him, been playing on this server for around 4 years on and off and that was one of the worst moments I've had yet, cept maybe TR shitting on me for being a newb when I first started playing on p99
This exact thing happened to me today, I don't remember the guys name. Poachers really suck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2014, 01:25 AM
Kobold

Back in the days when eq started tapering off, I was one of the few bards that wasnt some autofollow bot. Lanning at a friends house, we were just screwing around anyways. Some guy sends me a tell that they need a bard for their BoT raid. I asked my friend if it was cool if i went on a raid. He said sure. So I asked the guy how they were doing loot. He said DKP. I told him no thanks, I have no desire to earn dkp with a guild Im not going to raid with frequently( I had my own guild for that). I would gladly participate if loot was CAWU. He went silent for 2 or 3 minutes. Then I got a tell from someone else, who ended up being the guild leader. He agreed to CAWU, and informed his raid as I turned on Selo's with my thunderous drums of Karana.

Everything was a normal raid with loot i didnt care about. Then we came up to the water boss, I think it was. Dropped him. and a wikked shank dropped.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=17348

I joined the channel for a chance at it. My friend of course was watching, he kind of chuckled seeing the shank link.

I will never forget, Ever, for the rest of entire life, the RNG rolled a 5. It took all of about 3 second for the who command to go through. And sweet jesus the bitching commenced. 15 yes count them 15 irate pissed rogues because the bard got a cool dagger that happened to have 12% backstab mod. The Bard who always was turned down for platemail because tanks and clerics always needed it first. The bard who always got offered junk ass instrument for his DKP, when they are absolute garbage when you have your epic. SWEET JESUS DIVINE RETRIBUTION IS AN AWESOME THING!

The bard still has his Wikkid Shank on live, not that he ever gets played

when i burn in Hell, i was still get a chuckle out of this.
Last edited by Grizzled; 12-16-2014 at 01:28 AM..
Old 12-16-2014, 02:54 AM
VIP / Contributor

nerds corpsing lore items is pretty shitty imo

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 12-16-2014, 03:02 AM
Kobold

being pass on for a party because your a hybrid but instead takes a warrior that is 4 lvl higher then the party FFS
Old 12-16-2014, 03:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alukit Vassago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being pass on for a party because your a hybrid but instead takes a warrior that is 4 lvl higher then the party FFS
it makes u fold your arms and look down frustrated like your avatar.
Old 12-16-2014, 03:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it makes u fold your arms and look down frustrated like your avatar.
pretty much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thou i do believe the level different would kill more exp then a hybrid which is one lvl below half the group & or on the same lvl as everyone else but it could be the same amount which make you even more piss knowing that fact
Old 12-16-2014, 03:55 AM
Fire Giant

I was watching this guy stream P99. I was a good stream until he just started spewing hatred against women. It was really akward...

</SARCASM>
Last edited by Bboboo; 12-16-2014 at 04:01 AM..
Old 12-16-2014, 04:37 AM
Aviak

Seafuries in the early am, 5 in zone 1at AC another low level. The morning passes and the population increases as usual. I kill Quag a few times. As the population increases I stop killing Quag cause when I do I see 3 SFs I should be getting but I'm medding. Tainted has been up for a bit and the pickings are thin. Some calls CC and 2 at AC...noone at Lizard. Same chick who calls CC kills tainted so its corrupted and Quag and he takes off. A few later I head to the Lizard that chick there just waiting for Quag and tainted to take a few out so he can head back. I should name and shame but I haven't seen her there in a while---
Last edited by buffmagnum; 12-16-2014 at 04:39 AM..
Old 12-16-2014, 04:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmagnum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seafuries in the early am, 5 in zone 1at AC another low level. The morning passes and the population increases as usual. I kill Quag a few times. As the population increases I stop killing Quag cause when I do I see 3 SFs I should be getting but I'm medding. Tainted has been up for a bit and the pickings are thin. Some calls CC and 2 at AC...noone at Lizard. Same chick who calls CC kills tainted so its corrupted and Quag and he takes off. A few later I head to the Lizard that chick there just waiting for Quag and tainted to take a few out so he can head back. I should name and shame but I haven't seen her there in a while---
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2014, 05:10 AM
Fire Giant

Closed Thread