Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 08:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnashingOfTeeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wut
Old 12-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old school EC scam: Fungi Tunic and Cloth Tunics. Was trying to buy a Fungi back in 2000 (for 20k!) and the guy kept breaking the trade window and on the third attempt swapped in the cloth tunic which I thankful inspected before confirming the trade. He got more than a handful of people with that scam.
Haha, yeah. That's the exact same tactic the guy was pulling with paws. I was so annoyed by the 4th or 5th trade attempt that I didn't pay close enough attention. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2014, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreylyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This... Had a RL friend in an EQII guild find out that his wife wasn't out of town visiting relatives... she was sleeping with the Guildleader. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Krey
My main experience was with a cleric named Caris and her husband, don't recall which server. Fennin or Kane Bayle? Think the guild was Dragonfire Crusaders.

Anyways, she was always spending time with some other dude in the guild and eventually left her husband for him despite having children with him.

Sad stuff.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Orc

rallos circa 2001ish was buying a bd bracer. I think the deal was like 5k plus items. All trading was done in gfay, i was a de necro so had to meet the guy by bb zl. I was in a rush and put all teh shit in trade window and hit accept by accident and he immediately accepted trade. so the lvl 1 gnome bank mule walked back to gfay bank encumbered as shit cuz 5kpp all the while taunting me. i petitioned and nothing happened except for a system message about making sure to double check before you hit trade.
Closed Thread