Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Chardok PL and PnP

Hey all,

So, not sure if this has been addressed in the past, but Chardok AE PL sessions basically taking the whole zone of mobs; If I want to XP there with my group or solo, does this mean that I cant cause of some PL service for this zone?

I have no plans to pay such a retarded amount of money to simply sit there and let people make my xp for me. But I would like to at least xp in Chardok, maybe try my hand at charm soloing there.

How would this be possible with the whole zone being monopolized by a select few to make money hand over fist?

And with all that being said, do I have a case with the GM's for PnP policy breaking for monopolizing the whole zone? If I zone in, see them ae PLing people, per the PnP, can I ask them to stop taking all the zones mobs due to the rules?

Thanks.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Server GM

If a group wants to exp in chardok and the AoEs don't respect it, petition in game and a csr member will respond.

And to answer your question, yes it is a violation of the PnP. Players who don't follow the PnP are subject to disciplinary action
Last edited by Llandris; 12-06-2015 at 04:08 PM..
Old 12-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a group wants to exp in chardok and the AoEs don't respect it, petition in game and a csr member will respond.
Thank you, I plan to do just that!
Old 12-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Pick a spot and they will pull around it, or try to at least.

Chardok is a pretty bad zone until revamp though, tons of better options.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 12-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Not true... http://youtu.be/b6eaztnu5c4

Fun XP spot right there, if only you were allowed to go in there without some entitled neckbeards getting mad that they're losing 6k plat each per hour or so.

Add Chardok to your leveling itinerary today <3
Old 12-07-2015, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbolshia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all,

So, not sure if this has been addressed in the past, but Chardok AE PL sessions basically taking the whole zone of mobs; If I want to XP there with my group or solo, does this mean that I cant cause of some PL service for this zone?

I have no plans to pay such a retarded amount of money to simply sit there and let people make my xp for me. But I would like to at least xp in Chardok, maybe try my hand at charm soloing there.

How would this be possible with the whole zone being monopolized by a select few to make money hand over fist?

And with all that being said, do I have a case with the GM's for PnP policy breaking for monopolizing the whole zone? If I zone in, see them ae PLing people, per the PnP, can I ask them to stop taking all the zones mobs due to the rules?

Thanks.

YOU sir are an utter twat!

Plenty of people benefit from this setup in chardok, and i dont mean financially. The aoe thing is a good service for the server, get your head out of your ugly self absorbed ass!!

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 12-07-2015, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

twat is an underused curse word in the US, we need to use it more
Old 12-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeattk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plenty of people benefit from this setup in chardok, and i dont mean financially. The aoe thing is a good service for the server, get your head out of your ugly self absorbed ass!!
Need chardok to afford rent?
Old 12-07-2015, 03:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeattk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Of course its not a good thing for the server, how can you even suggest that? The biggest problem P99 has is that there are WAY to many max level characters, Chardok AE just creates more and more of them.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:41 AM
Kobold

People keep saying that too many high levels is a problem on this server..... I think that's a completely fabricated problem. It doesn't matter what percent of players are high level. It's not a problem, you just want less people to be as high as you are so that you can get easier camps. If you don't like how many high levels there are just make a new character and suddenly it won't be an issue anymore.
Closed Thread