Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Clickies are the best part of EQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] dont nerf my strings QQ
Old 01-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clickies are the best part of EQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] dont nerf my strings QQ
Strings with a cast time will still work for things like OT hammers, but it will nerf the unclassic usage of building threat like with a midnight mallet.

On Phinny taunt works, so we just tank switch with that. /shrug
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

I'm against mallets etc for the record; however, they are the only thing removing platinum from our economy at a considerable rate. That's more important than making raids slightly easier.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strings with a cast time will still work for things like OT hammers, but it will nerf the unclassic usage of building threat like with a midnight mallet.

On Phinny taunt works, so we just tank switch with that. /shrug
Lets get a taunt fix up in here - what the heck is broken with ours?

( Taunt does work on P99 but not as consistent, ask Bellringer about Statue taunting )
Old 01-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm against mallets etc for the record; however, they are the only thing removing platinum from our economy at a considerable rate. That's more important than making raids slightly easier.
I'm sure strings, prayers, and wort pots are also bleeding plat. For the lessor guilds port stones also cost a bit (thanks cucs)
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets get a taunt fix up in here - what the heck is broken with ours?

( Taunt does work on P99 but not as consistent, ask Bellringer about Statue taunting )
Taunt can fail but it's not a complete failure. I'd say taunt works 60-75% of the time. AE taunt off the AA snaps aggro like a charm though.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Kobold

real classic is 51% owned the mob.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ban leveling beyond 55 because it makes killing dragons easier
I agree! Max level 39!!! Let's do this thing! -rarwarhghg!!!-
Old 01-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Never add non-classic cast times to clickies. That's red level stuff.

After the timeline is done... I can get behind making Reaper SK only and SoulFire Paladin only though, which was a Luclin change. 30 second cast time on Reaper also happened around then.

As for DA Idols... You're currently not allowed to use Spirit of Scale or Crown of Rile spam during races. If they wanted they could extend that to no DA Idols. But all that will push is more 60 bards with group DA.

The more realistic solution Nilbog and Haynar are working on. No more ToV bind spots and 600' or so Lazy Aggro range. Both of which would negate the typical style cross zone pulls and would allow them to remove the footrace rules in ToV entirely allowing them to just pull however they wish or clear however they wish. Making ToV a no CSR zone where the only real rules need to be don't purposefully train another guild and respect FTE. Without those two simple rules if you went full chaos, I am not sure if anything could get killed.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

I support this