Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 11-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default UI not changing at all

Hello,

Im a new p99 player I just installed everything and its working great, only issue is that I never started with the basic ui/default ui. it gave me some blackish/opac ui. I tried to delete and add new default ui from some shortcuts on this website, I also downloaded the duxaui and put in in the uifiles. when Im in game and trying to switch to it, it pauses like its changing then nothing its the same ui. I have reinstalled titanium 2 times now thinking that will fix it, tried overwriting the p99 files v52 twice over and that didn't fix it. i'm at a loss with this ui thing. I see others have nice bright ui's and I don't know how to fix this.

Any and all input would be great as I would love to play this game again.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:52 AM
Large Rat

On Green/Teal UI switching is disabled, for whatever reason this is their choice to restrict the UI. It cannot be changed or replaced with a third party UI.

You can apply opaque "Texture" to each window, applying any color you wish however.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:37 AM
Kobold

Yeah I had the same issue and it took me forever to realize that on Green the Custom UI's are disabled. I wish it was labeled somewhere or at least have a list of things they had changed for Green. This is especially true for things in the Options panel. Either way you can modify the Green UI and it grows on you after awhile I guess.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

ok thank you for that information