Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one answered Mr. Pokesan's question.

HOW long for the trash

HOW long for the boss

What is the plat per hour you are offering to help you with this effort?
I answered this question 3 posts after he asked it. Or I guess the third post after he re-asked it. He never answered my question!
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-07-2017, 10:03 PM
Banned

Noted.

*cranks the kaleidoscope in reverse and then ZOOMS IN*

*EDITS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can still only give very rough estimates [...] The median [to clear trash] might be like 6.5 [hours]. Tunare I would say dies about about 1 hour after the last other mob is killed [assuming the first attempt is successful].
so basically a full work day (8 hours) to roll on PoG trash loot?

(my 2.5 runs in PoG confirm this is a good estimate; I never returned after the full Tunare kill because I am not addicted to Everquest)

First of all, i'd like to note that Velious is a TERRIBLE EXPANSION. Secondly, if I were to sit in a chair for 8 hours and click buttons in a very boring endeavor, I would expect remuneration in the form of whatever currency is applicable to the task. Awakened should create a sliding scale based on the level & equipment of each PuG member and then multiple it by a force factor of that PuG member's skill during the actual event in order to calculate a fair platinum wage for their efforts helping you reach Tunare.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noted.

*EDITS*

(my 2.5 runs in PoG confirm this is a good estimate; I never returned after the full Tunare kill because I am not addicted to Everquest)

First of all, i'd like to note that Velious is a TERRIBLE EXPANSION. Secondly, if I were to sit in a chair for 8 hours and click buttons in a very boring endeavor, I would expect remuneration in the form of whatever currency is applicable to the task. Awakened should create a sliding scale based on the level & equipment of each PuG member and then multiple it by a force factor of that PuG member's skill during the actual event in order to calculate a fair platinum wage for their efforts helping you reach Tunare.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2017, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

What if Aw write up a RP story ark for the raid, which they relay as progress is made thru the clear?
Quote:
Noted.

*EDITS*

Old 12-08-2017, 03:30 AM
Banned

they would be server heroes, obviously, and everyone should participate

sadly, I have found that most pixel addicts who lose themselves to "being an officer" on a video game lack creativity
Old 12-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Banned

Invest a full work day for Awakened to loot rots!

I hope now they see how stupid this post is and how little diplomacy they actually have. Jesus just a little reach around leading up to this is all you needed.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump looking forward to gearing up my unguilded level 55 toon Saturday!
You do realize that Aftermeth is also invited to this right? you dont need to hide in shame your guildtag bro. We all civilized here. You are allowed to roll on Kluwen, we all know he could use some upgrades. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Skeleton

Will this hurt my Felwithe faction!?
Old 12-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Kobold

Can a 53 cleric join or is this a hardline 55+ only
Old 12-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Realistically this event should be 46+ so level 53 should be fine. But something tells me their true intentions aren't to actually help people get POG gear, hopefully I'm wrong.
Closed Thread