Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 06:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
said from an alt account [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't an alt account bro. My elf sickness is new. Also, I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but only one of us is casting aspersions on other people without directly addressing them.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't an alt account bro. My elf sickness is new. Also, I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but only one of us is casting aspersions on other people without directly addressing them.
You're talking about John Travolta right?
Old 09-14-2018, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

I know you said you weren't reading any further in the thread, X. But in case you do, shoot me a tell anytime pal. It sounds like you're in a bad place.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firenze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you said you weren't reading any further in the thread, X. But in case you do, shoot me a tell anytime pal. It sounds like you're in a bad place.
realest post in here
Old 09-15-2018, 12:03 AM
Sarnak

I don’t know who X is but I like saying X so if I can just ask Y is X being disrespected? X is a good guy. X + Y = Green99 = Half life 3 confirmed
Old 09-15-2018, 06:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I haven't played in months so I can't comment on what X has posted about, but I will say this regarding those who have used this post as a platform for their anti-LC agenda: X is by far the most generous and selfless person I have met on this server. He has spent so much time just helping people out with whatever they need whether guilded or not. He has absolutely never been about loot. While people may disagree with his playstyle and his resistance to progress with PS as far as content, there is no kinder soul on this server than this man. Long story short, it's not about loot in the slightest.
Serraphina Lacrimosa <Paradigm Shift> - 56 Rogue
Old 09-15-2018, 06:34 AM
Sarnak

Plenty of people give away group loot or buffs when all they care about is raid loot.

Pablo Escobar used to hand out wads of cash (peanuts) to the poor as well.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 09-15-2018, 06:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

It's a strange thing that people who obsess over loot feel the need to project that onto others as well. We're not all the same. You don't get it.
Serraphina Lacrimosa <Paradigm Shift> - 56 Rogue
Old 09-15-2018, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nindien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a strange thing that people who obsess over loot feel the need to project that onto others as well. We're not all the same. You don't get it.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And this is why it'll continue, you are content making minimum wage while the owners profit . Sorry for your loss
Seek help
Closed Thread