Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 04:48 AM
Aviak

Innoruuk troll shaman + dark elf guise is pretty great as well. You get to use all the armor, JBB + you get the symbol for shaman snare. It's great.
Old 10-13-2018, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Wood elf bard or dark elf warrior because fuck guise and manastone.
Old 10-13-2018, 05:05 AM
Kobold

I wonder how many guises are going to be deleted when people don't want to pay the poopsock crew for loot rights.
Old 10-13-2018, 07:50 AM
Banned

Cleric with manastone.

Farm the shit out of undeads nonstop.
Old 10-13-2018, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

some sort of dps and box a cleric for rotation on the 4 warders

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

enchanter and hold lguk hostage
Old 10-13-2018, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Dunno if I would. But if so, Dark Elf Cleric again or possibly Dark Elf Warrior
Old 10-13-2018, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Will green allowing boxing you think? Would be more truly classic.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizlop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how many guises are going to be deleted when people don't want to pay the poopsock crew for loot rights.
When P99 first opened and there were a few hundred regular players you could just hang out there and get em for free, people would even announce it for the whole server if one was rotting. That's the P99 we'll never see again, no matter what they do with the servers.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will green allowing boxing you think? Would be more truly classic.
Only possible if Daybreak let's them charge money. Limitless free boxed accounts is most definitely not classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think green will ever really happen, just like custom blue content.
Well by definition if either of them happen it will be Green first, because Blue won't get custom content until Green exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A) its gonna be a cluster fuxk madhouse

I think I will go with Gnome Bertox Necro and try and compete with the other thousand players in farming a manastone or two. Also try and get a guise for a ranger or paladin alt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But let's face it; all those things (manastone, guise, etc.) will be hoarded by our more "challenged" population, and their pals. It will not be easier, more accessible or fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizlop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one thing to consider is that guises and mana stones on Green won't be the same as they are on Blue. On Blue when you pay however many million plat for an item like that, you have it forever (or at least as long as P99 lasts).

On Green you get your Guise for two to three years max. Less if you don't level up ASAP and get one right when the server starts. So all those poop sockers and and life-less losers will be putting in all that effort for an item that will last, at most, between one half to one third as long as Kunark lasted here on Blue.

I'm not saying this will discourage farming these items, at least not initially, but when Green recycles I'd expect a lot of people to learn their lesson, and these items will be more attainable in Green v2.

As for a class, probably Shaman again, but not Barbarian (I've already made Loramin twice now, once on live and once here).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread