Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 09:28 AM
Fire Giant

Default Robe of the Whistling Fist

So I have the robe of the lost circle and the chardok pipe and I was thinking about mq'ing the KC pipe. my question I'd in reguards to the quest npc. If I spawn a fresh Brother Balatin will his loot table be clean? So if another person screwed up the hand in as long as I spawn a fresh one I can MQ no problem?
Old 04-15-2017, 09:49 AM
Kobold

yes, a fresh brother balatin spawn means he's free of any taint from previous hand-ins.

he also has a relatively quick despawn time, so the chances of ever seeing a brother balatin with a borked handin on him is very unlikely.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:27 AM
Fire Giant

This is not true. His Loot Table is NOT always clean on a respawn. I don't recommend any MQ on this step of the quest. In your shoes I would camp out the KC Pipe.

I am telling you from direct experience. I stopped doing these MQ's because I had to split the loss with my buyer.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Turn in tables only get reset on a hard server reset afaik
Old 04-15-2017, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

You'll get the pipe (and probably 1kpp of cash loot) in one decent session camping hands in KC.

Just do your time in hands instead of making things hard for yourself and risking MQs?
Old 04-15-2017, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Does killing a spawn reset it?
Old 04-15-2017, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll get the pipe (and probably 1kpp of cash loot) in one decent session camping hands in KC.

Just do your time in hands instead of making things hard for yourself and risking MQs?
If I where him, I would just sit in WL room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolinwiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does killing a spawn reset it?
No.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:01 PM
Aviak

I multi quested both KC and Chardok without a problem. Pulled Brother to druid ring and had a 55+ enchanter charm him as all 3 of us did our turn ins. In your shoes though I would definitely take Zoole's advice and try to camp the KC pipe. It is pretty much the easiest part of the quest and it would be a shame to lose all that work rather than getting the pipe yourself as part of an exp group or buying loot rights. Lot can go wrong with that turn in and if you aren't multi questing it and something goes wrong I believe staff will give you back your items. A failed MQ would mean you are completely out of luck.
Closed Thread