Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2019, 01:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Seek forgiveness from God for your videogame sins of kicking an asshole from your group, ya'll.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you are losing an argument and everyone thinks you're an asshole, declare yourself the righteous chosen of God.

That always works out in the end right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seek forgiveness from God for your videogame sins of kicking an asshole from your group, ya'll.
There are people who like me like the ones I got along with or gave items to, even if they don't post here.

I never declared that that I was a righteous chosen of God. But He guides whom He wills.

Your actions in a game are a reflection of who you are to an extent. And i'm talking about seeking forgiveness for any wrongdoings.

And you lie and make assumptions and you should stop doing that for your own sake and take my advice. God willing.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:09 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=Richco07;3053192]

Also stop being arrogant because its ironic that you call me an asshole. Its only people like you that will experience that side of me.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only cause of suffering in my life is video games that dilute my self awareness, waste my time, and invoke my jungian shadow when someone pisses me off by using proc daggers in my group; which is an equal and strong opposite of my good side.
Fixed.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your actions in a game are a reflection of who you are to an extent. And i'm talking about seeking forgiveness for any wrongdoings..
The irony is palpable.

Can you tell us someone you get along with on the server?
Old 12-19-2019, 02:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
For real. And if you're pulling mobs from a camp then its all yours and i'll let you have it. But if you're just sitting there with a fully popped room and I already got my group together and start pulling then that's not your camp, its ours. If you want the camp then kill the first mob at least. Like what if I just sat in unrest basement all day while groups come down there and say, "hurr durr guys this is my camp just waiting for more people, dont attack anything okayy?" like wtf lol. So it just set me off when my group members that I personally invited all just left me after that gnome was acting like a stuck up bitch. Completely betrayed especially when we coulda just kept getting exp cause I was already pulling and even the GM's woulda let us have it.
I was in that group in HHK. You are a shitty warrior.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:27 AM
Fire Giant

Since I was privy to the HK experience, I suppose I'll tell my tale:

I play a monk on Teal. I was in a group with Nordok, another warrior, and 3 others. Nordok requests that the SHAMAN keep him at <40% life so he can zerk mode, while the other warrior tanks. I pull, neither warrior can hold my aggro, which is fine because it's Teal and no one has great proc weapons. I FD while I'm auto attacking to help with this -- and it's relatively smooth except Nordok keeps getting hit and wastes the shaman's mana. I guess warriors have dick-wagging contests, or at least these two did. I personally don't give a fuck.

I guess the other tank and Nordok had problems, because eventually Nordok is kicked. I don't really know what the fuck is going on, I just was there for exp. Nordok starts sending threatening tells to the group members (individually, mind you) that they'll "burn in hell" and are "on Satan's side". At this point I'm just wondering wtf. I want my exp after work, and this stupid drama is happening.

Nordok then goes into the side room and claims it as his own. The room is green to me at that point, so I didn't really care, but part of me really wanted to train him for being a dipshit. But I'd prefer not to eat a suspension, because he's like every white man who calls the police on a minority for shit like bbq'ing in a park on a Sunday. Fuck this dude.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
There is no god but God. The Creator, the One, the Supreme, Master of the Day of Judgement. The All-Mighty, the Merciful. Be He Glorified.
100% Nordok quotes Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction on the offchance he gets a pvp kill on Red.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since I was privy to the HK experience, I suppose I'll tell my tale:

I play a monk on Teal. I was in a group with Nordok, another warrior, and 3 others. Nordok requests that the SHAMAN keep him at <40% life so he can zerk mode, while the other warrior tanks. I pull, neither warrior can hold my aggro, which is fine because it's Teal and no one has great proc weapons. I FD while I'm auto attacking to help with this -- and it's relatively smooth except Nordok keeps getting hit and wastes the shaman's mana. I guess warriors have dick-wagging contests, or at least these two did. I personally don't give a fuck.

I guess the other tank and Nordok had problems, because eventually Nordok is kicked. I don't really know what the fuck is going on, I just was there for exp. Nordok starts sending threatening tells to the group members (individually, mind you) that they'll "burn in hell" and are "on Satan's side". At this point I'm just wondering wtf. I want my exp after work, and this stupid drama is happening.

Nordok then goes into the side room and claims it as his own. The room is green to me at that point, so I didn't really care, but part of me really wanted to train him for being a dipshit. But I'd prefer not to eat a suspension, because he's like every white man who calls the police on a minority for shit like bbq'ing in a park on a Sunday. Fuck this dude.
That's just plain dumb. Here's why:

- Keeping me above 1.5 bubbles is extremely easy when i'm not tanking because i'm not taking any damage and only requires a single heal within 10 seconds if I occasionally get it.

- If Thegirth was using shitty ratio proc weapons and not tanking then why didn't he use his 2h for more damage? Is he just retarded?

- I actually did have agro most of the time because of FD plus I attack the mob as soon as possible. And attacking it first generates alot of agro plus 2h double attacks and overall DPS.

- How is getting hit as a high AC warrior (I actually had good gear stacking AC and agi) "wasting mana". That makes no sense.

- I literally said in group chat that its not a dick waving contest. Actual words, because he was getting insecure from me nicely suggesting he use his 2h instead that did more damage.

- I told them they should leave the group after what he did and when they didn't I was pretty pissed that they'd still group with him after that. Who wouldn't be.

- Of course this dude just wants exp and doesn't care about anything else or doing the right thing. Look at how he talks you can tell hes that kind of person.

- Yeah I camped the right room because I was in the group hours before Thegirth and this monk anyway. So if hes gunna kick me and get me killed for no reason like a prick then i'm going to take a couple of my spawns back.

- You can't train me because i'm always looking around and aware of whats going on and I woulda just strafed ahead anyway.

- Ironic he talks about "the white man" whatever when they were the ones who petitioned and wasted the GM's time to begin with lol.

See how stupid and backwards wicked people are.
Old 12-19-2019, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Never have and never will because I know better than them, despite making mistakes.

The only cause of suffering in my life is video games that dilute my self awareness, waste my time, and invoke my jungian shadow when someone pisses me off by treating me in a way I don't deserve; which is an equal and strong opposite of my good side.

I treat others how they treat me, but sometimes more and with compassion by default.

Its true that i'm a Muslim although not a very good one lately because EQ causes me to stray but thank God He help me quit again with two bad pulls to catalyze it. My characters are already deleted.

Perspective important like the one that I have and including the GM's who can see that all of this started with my group members abandoning me after I invited them despite us clearing a camp that we had the rights to, and a scumbag named Thegirth who kicked me from a group and got me killed for no reason while I was there for many hours before him. What I did afterwards was a response, even if improper.

So seek forgiveness from God. Don't repeat your mistakes if you can. Be honest. Do good. Do whats just. And never side with the wicked even if its the majority or if people back them up because they will ultimately be the losers.

God willing, be He Glorified. May He guide us forgive us.
Congratulations brother. God is greatest, love in abundance.
Closed Thread