Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 07:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guano harvester not up.
It's my charmed pet... Well the ph hehhh
Old 02-14-2020, 09:20 AM
Banned

Can we just back the fuck off? DMB was just zoning in to solo efreeti with his 4 manastones. Give the guy a break if he needs to release some steam. ( His brain is cooked. )
Old 02-14-2020, 10:36 AM
Banned

I, too, get mad at people continuously
Old 02-14-2020, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

As a Rant, I give this thread 9 out of 10. As a Flame, I can only give it a 6.5 out of 10 as it didn't specifically call someone out, only monks in general.

Overall, not too bad OP. Keep up the good work.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad i lvld to 50 months ago to avoid all the baddies
Old 02-14-2020, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure it's a case of tealtardation or not, but wow, what a giant refutation of Darwinian evolution we've got on our hands. How did you dumb fucks ever make it to 40+ and still be so stupid? I wonder how some of you even make it on to the internet.

You stupid fucking monks on this servers especially, you cunts need to FD and split mobs where you find them, not drag the mother fucking things all over to dump on someone else whose only crime was showing up to a zone with stupid fuckers like you.
Are you doing ok mate?
Old 02-14-2020, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you doing ok mate?
This is what years of opioid addiction looks like
Old 02-14-2020, 02:32 PM
Aviak

I want to level a monk on green just to train this guy repeatedly...
Old 02-14-2020, 02:33 PM
Aviak

On an unrelated note, what’s your toons name?
Old 02-14-2020, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure it's a case of tealtardation or not, but wow, what a giant refutation of Darwinian evolution we've got on our hands. How did you dumb fucks ever make it to 40+ and still be so stupid? I wonder how some of you even make it on to the internet.

You stupid fucking monks on this servers especially, you cunts need to FD and split mobs where you find them, not drag the mother fucking things all over to dump on someone else whose only crime was showing up to a zone with stupid fuckers like you.
Okay, Green has its fair share of morons, merger is too far gone to still be holding a Teal vs. Green gripe. And sad as it may be, getting to 40+ in EQ doesn't require any great feat of skill. Most people join groups in the high ZEM zones and just sit there sucking off the exp teat for days on end. 90% of the game requires zero skill, just extravagant levels of time (though presumably people would learn their characters in the 100's of hours it takes to max).

Just think, when Kunark comes out we'll have an entire slew of new Monks to train and fail feign.
Closed Thread