Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Plane of Sky tonight, you can come as my guest if you like.

Or just bitch on the forums lamenting about the cruel world not giving you your "perfect server", your choice.

Kunark gonna be fun!

oh, Phantomrogue/heartbrand, you can come up to sky as my guests too. I'm feeling generous today.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrothstein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't going to get wiped regardless of any actual or perceived benefit of doing so.

You can start building up loot and use these guys to split off another guild. They might even not be too mad if you did.

Selling 45 ranger with guise/jboots etc btw for blue plats. Offers, offers.
good points all around!
Old 07-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

I wouldn't be surprised if some move on to "greener pastures" come kunark and an influx of players.

No hard feelings.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The same thing will happen to brotherhood that has happened l every other guild on this server. A few people will leave for nihilum, more people will be recruited, geared up and helped with leveling, they too will join nihilum until ultimately the guild leader or key officers hop to nihilum and guild dies.
Happens every day. We get lots of people joining up that are just passing through to EZRaid mode.

However, there are people on the server that really really hate having to suck up to uberguild #4,592 and are willing to fight for their piece of the server. They stay around and we're building our numbers.

Guild leader and officers have been in Nihilum recruiting range for a long time, they're not leaving.

TZ-The Highland Army
SZ-Malignant, Hate

Stormhammer-Science of War
The Rathe-Precision Strike

R99 - 52 Necro
P99 - 34 Mage
Old 07-31-2012, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Default ss

nothing classic about the damage ratios in melee

nothing classic about resists

still easily rooted/stunned w/120 + mr

harm touch resisted by anything

exploits un checked, and still going on, no need to list for these bottom feeders here

AC broken

no GM pressence

No hard coded teams ( JUST TWO), doesnt exist, people just hop to whatever the current zerg is.

Everyone 40+ joined same guild = NO PVP, finding some guy in oasis after 3 hours of wondering on ur level 15 alt doesnt matter.

The list of things wrong with the server is endless

Trying to pretend that anyone succeeded or won anything here is a joke.

We all lost at a chance to have a decent pvp server, because people are stubborn, and wanted their dragon pixels and exploits over a decent server. No real imput was given to devs during the short beta that was given to us to use.

Many just found exploits to later use, when it was released.

Even now, the devs are in the dark to a lot of the existing problems because no one is honest.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

dmg ratios work
root lands 1 in 10 with under 100 mr
ac works
i can't even think of exploits that still exists worth mentioning
gms respond to my board petitions usually same day
no one needs teams

your butt obviously hurts, try LoZ
Old 07-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Kubark
Old 07-31-2012, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Default ss

dmg ratios work?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

, yea level 12's hitting 72's w/ 2 handers? You obviously dont pvp sir

root lands 1 in 10 with under 100 mr,

\/zero should land @ 130 MR, also dmg reduction on fire/ice spells is the same for every class, wasnt so on live. Some spells were very easily resisted like "ICE" for druids.
But this community not interested in any of that, so i wont go on.

ac works--------------nope-------------------zero is better than 1000ac, but thats about it. The formula esp in pvp is whacked out. PvE it doesnt even work right.

But if you think its working, good, have fun, lol. Its just a different game is all.

i can't even think of exploits that still exists worth mentioning ------

I wont mention any on red that are worth doing still, because maybe some of the idiots left playing there really dont know them.

As for a good example from blue99 compared to live, charming sirran in sky , or taking advantage of ANY pathing that wasnt coded property was a bannable offense. REgardless of if you "knew" it was an exploit or not.

gms respond to my board petitions usually same day----cool, maybe its better now- I'll give u that one

no one needs teams code for, you suck, and join whatever zerg guild happens to be in power at that momment
Old 07-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

teams = you too lazy to formulate relationships with other players and encourage teamwork, too lazy to take on leadership positions and put work in.

as for lvl 12s hitting for 72, read patch notes was fixed awhile back

resists/root: all spells had a small chance to land on live, even root at high MR.

ac works: yes it does. Do you mean it works TOO good in pvp?

exploits on red: please see the long loooooooooooooooooong list of people crying to this day for being banned "unjustly!" for exploits on red. Higher Jesus to be a GM here if you want more extensive anti-cheat coverage.

im gonna say this is Queen in game. You got a lot of nerve trying to say root lands too much, or 2 handers hit too hard. You know neither is the case.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teams = you too lazy to formulate relationships with other players and encourage teamwork, too lazy to take on leadership positions and put work in.

as for lvl 12s hitting for 72, read patch notes was fixed awhile back

resists/root: all spells had a small chance to land on live, even root at high MR.

ac works: yes it does. Do you mean it works TOO good in pvp?

exploits on red: please see the long loooooooooooooooooong list of people crying to this day for being banned "unjustly!" for exploits on red. Higher Jesus to be a GM here if you want more extensive anti-cheat coverage.

im gonna say this is Queen in game. You got a lot of nerve trying to say root lands too much, or 2 handers hit too hard. You know neither is the case.

Sullen zek on live had plenty of different guilds with "different" leaders. It just prevented 1 zerg from forming.

Tallon zek on the other hand didnt have "hard coded" teams. Teams could still heal each other and group etc. Thus, eventually ONE guild reigned above all others do the grass is greener flight.

--12's still hit for 72's , and 1 hander dmg cap still too high, so whatever son, pvp more

Small chance of root eh. Well on sullen zek, i ran around with an average of 90-120 MR, and would get rooted almost never 1% or less? Dunno what game you played.

Ac works? Different soft caps for classes work, not AC,

again, dunno what game you played before. Glad your having fun now though lol.

Exploits on red? Your in the above category of idiots that still dont know them.
Closed Thread