Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Default What's left here!? Dear Nihilium + the other 2 cool people

I respected Nihilum. You guys from what I saw are great people. I find it funny that you wore down the people that talked a big game! Including myself. But after the population started to dip and through continuous recruiting of everyone that will say yes you have stopped any sort of recovery here! Till this day you still keep recruiting!!? At some point if you want any competition you have to stop! I don't actually know why you guys even come here in the first place to whine about the server population. You have the server all to yourself! I'm not trying to be harsh but it's obvious you guys don't want any competition.

(Quote below Trollborn is talking about LoZ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That server will never see a working Velious, so no, not wasteing my time there. They dont even have a working Kunark.

YT/Leaderboard dont "make pvp so much more meaningful" lol, controlling the content does.

So yeah, stay on that shitbox and make a YT off some random ganking in Oasis. I prefer fighting over content, the classic EQ red way.
Red 99 is dead bro. There is nothing bringing it back but one thing... do the same thing LoZ is doing. Easier xp than what it is right now! Kunark! Yellow Text (or some sort of compromise) and maybe and I hate to say it some type of two boxing scenario. (LoZ would die in one day)

Red99 was the dream! It really was. And it still can be. But the powers that be must make some changes to make what little EQ pvp community that is left survive!
It's all very easy pals. If you that are left want something to happen peacefully make a post as guild saying what you want to see happen. Maybe asking what you can do as the community to get it and then if it still doesn't happen... you need to hit the Exit door just like the rest of us. Any relationship should be a two way street.

I'm currently playing anonymously on LoZ. I hate that there is most likely hacking going on, along, with duping. Horrible pathing issues. But you know there are people there that are actively pvping all the time!!!

I've also noticed a good trend here. Not really a lot of the people who have left are really posting anymore. I know a ton of us that have left and/or still play here have supported this project for a long time and would do anything to see it thrive but it's at a dead end and a ton of people out there could drive the bus but only one man has the keys. I respect that man and men for what they've done on Blue and giving us Red! I really do but it almost seems to me those same men are causing it to fail purposely.

I love and respect all the people here but enough is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 07-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

kubark
Old 07-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I respected Nihilum. You guys from what I saw are great people. I find it funny that you wore down the people that talked a big game! Including myself. But after the population started to dip and through continuous recruiting of everyone that will say yes you have stopped any sort of recovery here! Till this day you still keep recruiting!!? At some point if you want any competition you have to stop! I don't actually know why you guys even come here in the first place to whine about the server population. You have the server all to yourself! I'm not trying to be harsh but it's obvious you guys don't want any competition.

(Quote below Trollborn is talking about LoZ)

Red 99 is dead bro. There is nothing bringing it back but one thing... do the same thing LoZ is doing. Easier xp than what it is right now! Kunark! Yellow Text (or some sort of compromise) and maybe and I hate to say it some type of two boxing scenario. (LoZ would die in one day)

Red99 was the dream! It really was. And it still can be. But the powers that be must make some changes to make what little EQ pvp community that is left survive!
It's all very easy pals. If you that are left want something to happen peacefully make a post as guild saying what you want to see happen. Maybe asking what you can do as the community to get it and then if it still doesn't happen... you need to hit the Exit door just like the rest of us. Any relationship should be a two way street.

I'm currently playing anonymously on LoZ. I hate that there is most likely hacking going on, along, with duping. Horrible pathing issues. But you know there are people there that are actively pvping all the time!!!

I've also noticed a good trend here. Not really a lot of the people who have left are really posting anymore. I know a ton of us that have left and/or still play here have supported this project for a long time and would do anything to see it thrive but it's at a dead end and a ton of people out there could drive the bus but only one man has the keys. I respect that man and men for what they've done on Blue and giving us Red! I really do but it almost seems to me those same men are causing it to fail purposely.

I love and respect all the people here but enough is enough.
I agree with everything here. People still playing on this server have a lot of hate and get defensive from posts like this but it is just you speaking how you feel about it. Guess what, everyone else that isn't playing does too.

Oh well, see you in some form on LoZ.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm currently playing anonymously on LoZ.
Hmm. Look for the dual wielding gnome.

Also: kubark.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

thriving
Old 07-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Aviak

Lol you flip flop more then fucking John Kerry. Just go away bro - You have to play anonymously because all the crews on both sides of the coin think you are a faggot.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:36 PM
Banned

whatever bro we'll be fine without ya

p.s. anyone who joined nihilium in 2012 is basically a scumbag but hey whatever its a free country do what you want
Old 07-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Kobold

stopped reading after the part about respecting nihilum, think it was the first 2 or 3 words.

p.s. fgt
Old 07-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Kobold

Kubark
Old 07-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Nihilum shit on you guys and doesnt even look back.

End of story.

Thank you, come again.
Closed Thread