Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Exp loss on PvP death?
Yes. Keep it. 28 30.43%
No. Remove it. 44 47.83%
Fuck you. 20 21.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Question PvP exp loss

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Banned

Last edited by Loli Pops; 08-04-2012 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: fuck you
Old 08-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Banned

xp loss upon pvp death was classic (sz), in fact I remember it being more but maybe thats because I was a newb back then.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

true, SZ was the server that has xp bonus (like us) and xp loss on death (like us)

Keep it Classic.

And it prevents retards throwing themselves at people over and over again just out of spite. PvP loss needs sting, that xp loss is stingy
Old 08-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Banned

Fact is: We'll have a dead server sooner than later if this isnt changed, no new blood is going to stick around with the only pvp to be got will be to get their asses handed to them by twinks.

At least if they dont lose xp in the process, they MIGHT stick around.

I will fuck around with Kunark a bit, but theres no way im going to stay even mid term if its the same thing than classic with nobody challenging Nihilum end game because of xp loss, and high chances it will be this way if xp loss stays.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Banned

Not as stingy as losing a piece diamond jewelry cuz you're a derpy fuck nuts AFK cuz you're used to no pvp.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Banned

Old 08-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not as stingy as losing a piece diamond jewelry cuz you're a derpy fuck nuts AFK cuz you're used to no pvp.
^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only people who want item loot are people who dont play and wizards.
so true
Old 08-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And it prevents retards throwing themselves at people over and over again just out of spite. PvP loss needs sting, that xp loss is stingy
It encourages retards to throw themselves at someone over and over at their bind point.

Yet it's not significant enough to prevent bind rushing especially from anyone who is max level. Does half a level matter when you're already at the cap? No.

It offers no reward for the killer. I do not care if I've "taken" exp from someone else in killing them. I get nothing. Offering additional penalty with no reward is really strange. Both item and coin loot do not follow the same principle.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It offers no reward for the killer. I do not care if I've "taken" exp from someone else in killing them. I get nothing. Offering additional penalty with no reward is really strange. Both item and coin loot do not follow the same principle.

Items represent a time investment, coin represents a time investment, and so does XP.

The reward is costing your enemy some time, setting them back. Making them just that much weaker and (hopefully) you that much stronger as you maintain your xp flow, plat farm, item camp,etc. (whatever you were doing/pvping over).

Its the Classic Way.
Closed Thread