Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Reap what you have sown

These past few weeks a lot of guilds have had a hard time getting enough people to do raid targets. That left the raiders from those guilds with choice: stay in their guild and not do much or join a raiding guild.

The two obvious choices are Aftermath and Riot.
Aftermath is a premier raiding guild with years of experience and many geared raiders.
They been around along time and have managed to fight through many challenges.

Riot is a relatively new guild but with several experienced raid leaders. They have managed to get a huge number of people and just plow through content. Still not certain how they will deal with adversity.

Both great choices. But why are most of these raiders joining Riot?
The main reason is the bad reputation, toxicity, and shady tactics that Aftermath have employed for so long.

No one wants to team/join a toxic guild. Should have been a little more humble when you were on top.

Time to reap what you have sown.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

Thread tagged for narrow mindedness and deletion. BLNT.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

So first off I'm not sure why this needed it's own post, you could have posted it in any of the other Fuck Aftermath threads currently available on RnF.

Second Riot will eventually struggle, I don't say this because I dislike Riot, it's just the truth that eventually every guild tends to stagnate or grow complacent and some other entity, or an existing entity will take advantage of that. It's been like this for years on this server, where power ebbs and flows.

Third, Let's not pretend AM are all serial rapists, and Riot is filled with Choir boys. Each guild has good people, and not so good people, no guild is perfect Riot included.

Riot has been doing a pretty good job on RnF the past 2 weeks, I enjoy all the summer jokes personally, but I'd leave it to the professionals pal because you aren't very good at this.

I give this thread 1 out of 5 stars.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Large Bat

OP doesn't add anything new to the conversation regarding Riot vs. AM.
/yawn
Old 07-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Meh
Old 07-01-2019, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

You're wrong, OP. Afterbirth getting a bunch of their accounts banned for RMT recently was reaping what they've sown.

Losing ground to Riot is just the cherry on top.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

... I think every major guild tried to cash out before jumping ship... no?

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're wrong, OP. Afterbirth getting a bunch of their accounts banned for RMT recently was reaping what they've sown.

Losing ground to Riot is just the cherry on top.
Weird how people always leave vague accusations like this. Either the person's name is left out, or what they supposedly did is left out...

So, which Aftermath members were banned for RMT?
Old 07-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second Riot will eventually struggle, I don't say this because I dislike Riot, it's just the truth that eventually every guild tends to stagnate or grow complacent and some other entity, or an existing entity will take advantage of that. It's been like this for years on this server, where power ebbs and flows.
Entropy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Third, Let's not pretend AM are all serial rapists, and Riot is filled with Choir boys. Each guild has good people, and not so good people, no guild is perfect Riot included.
Yes this is true. It is our time in the sun and if others wish a similar glory then they might very well be the next one.
Until then, I will ask that you kindly cease with entropy speak. It might come tomorrow,
it might come next year but for the time being we are here.

Its like hearing a driver say "Well soandso is not going to be there forever, you just wait and watch"

Great! but that guy is there right now and winning and that matters.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2019, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
So first off I'm not sure why this needed it's own post, you could have posted it in any of the other Fuck Aftermath threads currently available on RnF.

Riot has been doing a pretty good job on RnF the past 2 weeks, I enjoy all the summer jokes personally, but I'd leave it to the professionals pal because you aren't very good at this.

I give this thread 1 out of 5 stars.
Pretty good post. 5 of 5. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread