Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 11:15 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I did this but due to a miscommunication someone else ended up with the robe. If this is the case you will want to get an Immortals book and MQ the next step. You don't get to use your robe (sadness) but all is not lost. Just crank out those final fights and get that epic! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2019, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsonfire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did this but due to a miscommunication someone else ended up with the robe. If this is the case you will want to get an Immortals book and MQ the next step. You don't get to use your robe (sadness) but all is not lost. Just crank out those final fights and get that epic! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ended up just grouping the KC pipe and MQ the chardok one. But I had all my other parts so never got to use the robe lol. It’s all good though cause the epic is 10x better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2019, 03:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlpstrtkng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ended up just grouping the KC pipe and MQ the chardok one. But I had all my other parts so never got to use the robe lol. It’s all good though cause the epic is 10x better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was 32 when it got borked so that robe would have been super handy in leveling lol. Had to race to 46 so i could finish my epic.
Closed Thread