Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 08:11 PM
Banned

Default Idiotic college students protesting over imagined oppression

Because it deserves is own thread and IRYD salt is delicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't blame him though. I blame the institutions that coddled him to the point that he expects every word out of his mouth to be followed without question and followed by an apology.

I know I'll be banned for posting real life info but I've just been given a video of a rally lead by none other than IRYD himself and seeing him in his natural environment will help you better understand just how dangerous it can get when a large number of people who think the way he does get together.

IRYD is the curly haired fatty with the thick glasses wearing the "obey" shirt. Skip to 34:30 to see the only sane person in the crowd get a chance to speak and pay attention to their reactions.
Mizzou tent protest (full version) showing complete disregard for the first amendment, mob tactics and resorting to technical kidnapping.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

I heard the KKK was on campus burning crosses and handing out guns and rope to all the white students. Also, Hitler was spotted riding a unicorn.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:24 PM
Banned

how many times are you going to self quote kaga have some goddamn shame

yikes
Old 11-18-2015, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many times are you going to self quote kaga have some goddamn shame

yikes
I'm on my phone. Not gonna spend 20 minutes to repost that. I'm not that dedicated.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To avoid accusations of ad hominem arguments, I never said how much of an ignorant, non-finished frontal cortex college kid that he sounded like. Glad you posted.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:34 PM
Banned

This seems to be a growing potential epidemic so I urge others to post similar videos/stories as more schools make assess of themselves.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

I heard the US debt ceiling might be getting raised again, but lets protest about stupid shit lol.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Look at how many fat ones there are. Should be protesting what they put in their mouth. Fat and young. So. Fucking. Sad.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at how many fat ones there are. Should be protesting what they put in their mouth. Fat and young. So. Fucking. Sad.
Maybe protesting about oppression helps them to forget who/what they really are for a day. Looking at the state of some of them, I would.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard the US debt ceiling might be getting raised again, but lets protest about stupid shit lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIbkoop4AYE

focus on eating chips ya git
Closed Thread