Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s actually animal husbandry, the plow, the windmill, alternating current. Human progress is driven by innovation, mostly by a few individuals. Instead of being thankful for longevity and relative peace, we chafe at the few remaining elements of our lives that are unfair and unjust, even though this is undoubtedly the best time to be alive. Instead of embracing what we do have and maximizing our gifts, focusing on our mental well-being, emotional and physical health, we are a species of cowards, whiners, diabetics, losers, incels, and the obese. That is the spirit of protest. To act victimized instead of striving to make tomorrow better than today, through careful thought and introspection

I know I will never invent anything of great value or worth. I’ve worked hard and paid my taxes and raised three good kids. I hope they know their job isn’t to struggle against their fellow man. It’s to do the best they can and to leave the world a better place in the hopes that either they or someone touched by their kindness might bring along the next innovation that improves our collective lot
this is so many words to say "the history of all hitherto existing human society is the history of class struggles" imo. but i agree with Patriam, that capitalism is bad.
Old 08-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is so many words to say "the history of all hitherto existing human society is the history of class struggles" imo. but i agree with Patriam, that capitalism is bad.
Yea, capitalism is the worst except for all the others.
Old 08-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone or thing who can find time at all to protest or be upset or post on obscure internet forums. Really doesn't have a problem with whatever form of economic and legal oppression their current police state employs.

It could be way worse xudes.

~Starkind.
Old 08-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone or thing who can find time at all to protest or be upset or post on obscure internet forums. Really doesn't have a problem with whatever form of economic and legal oppression their current police state employs.
If they dont really have a problem with the current social structure what are they protesting and posting about?

Boredom? Daddy didn't hug them enough? Daddy hugged them too much?
Old 08-02-2020, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they dont really have a problem with the current social structure what are they protesting and posting about?

Boredom? Daddy didn't hug them enough? Daddy hugged them too much?
Starkind is hugged to much. That's to say it's just not safe or ok to go around hugging Starkind at all. Especially without Starkinds consent.

Starkind doesn't have what it takes to set up a sucessful normal saline syndicate on the black market or free market either to help alleviate dehydration and economic frustration during the state endorsed coronavirus times.

So Starkind does what Starkind can for the human and nonstellar inhabitants of Starkinds SAEZ and posts stuff to help communicate with them using lower than stellar levels of ionizing radiation. 🌌🖖
Old 08-02-2020, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, capitalism is the worst except for all the others.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2020, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Dude that's not even like, coherent.

Is there a point buried in there somewhere for us to decrypt? i'll send it over to bletchley park for analysis...

Intel returned suggesting the code is not more than an excuse to say starkind.
Old 08-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude that's not even like, coherent.

Is there a point buried in there somewhere for us to decrypt? i'll send it over to bletchley park for analysis...

Intel returned suggesting the code is not more than an excuse to say starkind.
magnetaress doesn't have the resources to set up a mutual aid group for people suffering under capitalism and is posting on the internet instead
Old 08-02-2020, 02:22 PM
Banned

"capitalism rules" -formerly starving person
"capitalism is bad" -fatass dork
Old 08-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Free Market Capitalism At Its Best

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread