Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2020, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are nepotism and hypocrisy a thing again now? I thought we were over that being a big deal because, ya know, it's fucking rampant in politics.

Do we need a reminder that Trump was a Democrat extremely recently and when he became president gave his children positions and let his daughter's dumbass husband run our pandemic response team? Or how he said he would save Social Security but now is trying to remove the thing that funds it? Or when he took shots at Obama for playing golf but has played more golf than any president in history? Or when he started spreading rumors about mail-in-voting being bad even though he's done it constantly? Or when he said he'd have Mexico pay for the wall and then he didn't? Or when he said he'd "drain the swamp" of corruption in politics and then filled every possible position with hella corrupt people? Or when he adamantly and emphatically stated he was pro-choice and then randomly decided to be anti-abortion? Or when he went to a bunch of parties with Epstein and took a bunch of pictures with him and then said he didn't know him?

And if we want to talk about Joe Biden being creepy we need equally address Trump badly wanting to fuck his own daughter, right?

Like I'm not discrediting your points here but, c'mon, pick your battles and at least try to have vaguely consistently applied morals. People sucking dick to the top in politics should be neither surprising or noteworthy at this point, think we can be collectively jaded enough about our political system to expect significantly worse out of them.
If the FBI asked me if I knew you I would have to say yes, because technically I know you as some guy on the forum. Trump has met every single person in the world. He knows everyone but he doesn't know know them. When a worldly rich person says they don't know you, it means they didn't bother to remember you but of course you went to the same party. You probably spent some time talking and hanging out and then you were forgotten. Trump is obviously not a pedophile because he doesn't have any patience. And when he talks about his daughter's breasts or ass, it's because he's describing a thoroughbred that he owns. That he made. That's just filthy rich person talk.

Trump was never a Democrat and he's not a Republican now. He's the party of Trump. Every single person who voted for him was like hell yeah, troll 'em harder, tell 'em about the wall and the swamp, whatever. No one gave a shit, they all knew he was fucking around and just saying whatever. Meme 'em all and let God sort 'em out! Vast majority of his supporters don't give a shit about any of that. Pointing all that out misses the mark. It assumes people were fooled. They weren't. I think maybe after there was no sex with that woman, when Saddam came up empty, and Mission Accomplished that wasn't, and you can keep your doctor but actually fuck you, and we're definitely leaving Afghanistan this decade, I'm not sure where the actual tipping point was but I think by 2016 the American people just stopped giving a shit about what any politician said and realized it's complete lies all the time.

Trump was at the apex of popular culture for decades; people knew 100% what he was. A giant affable liar. He grabbed them by the pussy before the election and it was still a landslide. Nepotism and hypocrisy was expected and he delivered. People expected a liar and got one. Trump doesn't expect you to believe him, he just wants you to shut up so he can finish talking.

Biden pretends he's not a full-time liar. Also, because he's not a filthy rich raconteur, he should stay away from underage girls since he can't explain that kind of thing as just one of those things crazy rich people do. Trump is allowed to do everything he does because he always did it. When other people do it, it's bad. It's maddening, the double-standard, but there it is.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Biden is better than 4 more years of trump

How this isn’t painfully obvious is mind boggling. Consider seeking Christ if you haven’t already
Old 08-13-2020, 02:48 AM
Sarnak

There is no accounting for some people's taste.
My sons are well above average in the IQ department and I had to help them realize that the folks below 80% weren't really able to keep up with the rest of humanity. They now realize that they have to take that into account in dealing with many of their lifetime contacts.
Old 08-13-2020, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It assumes people were fooled. They weren't. I think maybe after there was no sex with that woman, when Saddam came up empty, and Mission Accomplished that wasn't, and you can keep your doctor but actually fuck you, and we're definitely leaving Afghanistan this decade, I'm not sure where the actual tipping point was but I think by 2016 the American people just stopped giving a shit about what any politician said and realized it's complete lies all the time.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by zodium; 08-13-2020 at 04:31 AM..
Old 08-13-2020, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How this isn’t painfully obvious is mind boggling. Consider seeking Christ if you haven’t already
Show me where the mean orange man touched you, fat boy.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the FBI asked me if I knew you I would have to say yes, because technically I know you as some guy on the forum. Trump has met every single person in the world. He knows everyone but he doesn't know know them. When a worldly rich person says they don't know you, it means they didn't bother to remember you but of course you went to the same party. You probably spent some time talking and hanging out and then you were forgotten. Trump is obviously not a pedophile because he doesn't have any patience. And when he talks about his daughter's breasts or ass, it's because he's describing a thoroughbred that he owns. That he made. That's just filthy rich person talk.

Trump was never a Democrat and he's not a Republican now. He's the party of Trump. Every single person who voted for him was like hell yeah, troll 'em harder, tell 'em about the wall and the swamp, whatever. No one gave a shit, they all knew he was fucking around and just saying whatever. Meme 'em all and let God sort 'em out! Vast majority of his supporters don't give a shit about any of that. Pointing all that out misses the mark. It assumes people were fooled. They weren't. I think maybe after there was no sex with that woman, when Saddam came up empty, and Mission Accomplished that wasn't, and you can keep your doctor but actually fuck you, and we're definitely leaving Afghanistan this decade, I'm not sure where the actual tipping point was but I think by 2016 the American people just stopped giving a shit about what any politician said and realized it's complete lies all the time.

Trump was at the apex of popular culture for decades; people knew 100% what he was. A giant affable liar. He grabbed them by the pussy before the election and it was still a landslide. Nepotism and hypocrisy was expected and he delivered. People expected a liar and got one. Trump doesn't expect you to believe him, he just wants you to shut up so he can finish talking.

Biden pretends he's not a full-time liar. Also, because he's not a filthy rich raconteur, he should stay away from underage girls since he can't explain that kind of thing as just one of those things crazy rich people do. Trump is allowed to do everything he does because he always did it. When other people do it, it's bad. It's maddening, the double-standard, but there it is.
Aww. Bud. You actually idolize him and think he's trolling people, that's adorable. Anyways, read that whole thing out loud to yourself a couple times, it'll do you some good.
Old 08-13-2020, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tulsi Gabbard-
"Senator Harris says she's proud of her record as a prosecutor and that she'll be a prosecutor president.

"But I'm deeply concerned about this record. There are too many examples to cite but she put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.
"She blocked evidence -- she blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so. She kept people in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California."

Would totally vote for this Veteran. Her politics are solid, and a hottie to boot

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2020, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

One reason for picking a prosecutor as VP is wanting someone who will know the system and protect themselves from prosecution. Someone who will look after every thing you do because they don't want to go down with you.

Of course it could spectacularly backfire.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

found the cuck
Old 08-13-2020, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One reason for picking a prosecutor as VP is wanting someone who will know the system and protect themselves from prosecution. Someone who will look after every thing you do because they don't want to go down with you.

Of course it could spectacularly backfire.
Kamala Harris - Babysitter In Chief
Closed Thread