Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Banned

Cool

if you're an anti-anti-fascist, you're a fascist bucko, because that's a double negative, and it means you're pozzed.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Banned

TIL: if you "need" enemies ur a lil bitch lol
Old 01-12-2019, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Fascist societies rhetorically cast their enemies as "at the same time too strong and too weak."
Sure thing.

So when Leftists say Trump is too dangerous and too stupid, I suppose that means they're Fascists?
Old 01-12-2019, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to be clear: the real Marxist solution (not that shit Lenin/Stalin/Mao did) is to give workers the means of production.

If people that worked for Apple/Ford/Nike etc. ALONE owned stock shares -- and all companies worked that way -- Marx posits that things will work much better for everyone over time.

So the idea that the government should get everything and distribute according to state goals is actually more fascist than Marxist. If you actually read what the man wrote, he said: "Workers take over the means of production and establish a dictatorship of the proletariat.

Dictatorship, not democracy. But proletariat, not Leninist elites. No Vanguard, no government control, no small elite politburo controlling society.

THAT BEING SAID

Government can be used for certain things people want cheaply. They are better at some things (insurance, natural resources, transportation, and education) than others.

This is not Marxist but some shit that Keynes came up with in the 1920-30s. We're pretty sure he was right that the government can be used to stimulate the economy if done correctly. It is also highly beneficial to have a safety net.

That above part -- that isn't even Marxist -- is what rightwing Americans are progrommed to hate. The capitalist welfare state, not the (Marxist) goal of rich workers.

Marx actually said the state itself would be unneeded eventually and wither away. We will all just have plenty and take care of each other. The dictatorship is a temporary phase.

I think that last part has proven to be quite unrealistic. Modern Marxists tend to mix democracy with Marxist thought. They see it more as worker co-ops + some goverment intervention for welfare/environment. They want to end big banks and wallstreet mostly.
Keyword being workers; not do nothing lumpenproletariots sitting on their ass on psych meds collecting disability.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure thing.

So when Leftists say Trump is too dangerous and too stupid, I suppose that means they're Fascists?
He is pretty dumb lol. U don't need to be a leftist to say that.

I want a better libertarian / Republicans president who will make this country less federal n more locally governed n give ppl pride in their communities.

Not a series of angry faggits who wave alternatively blue n red animal flags with retarded slogans.

I want people to HAVE to fucking do better in the face of global adversity and grow the fuck up. Not rely in congress / senate to line their pockets by selling security blankets to the little incel cucks most people have become.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TIL: if you "need" enemies ur a lil bitch lol
I'm glad you're one of the few that understands that here.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure thing.

nice try conflating stupid and weak as well as dangerous and strong
Old 01-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I said is stupid to be afraid of antifa. It is.

SC won't even admit he is scared of antifa...because hes not. Because it would be retarded to be.
No you didn't you said they were not violent and that was a conspiracy by the CIA
Old 01-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just to be clear: the real Marxist solution (not that shit Lenin/Stalin/Mao did) is to give workers the means of production.

If people that worked for Apple/Ford/Nike etc. ALONE owned stock shares -- and all companies worked that way -- Marx posits that things will work much better for everyone over time.

So the idea that the government should get everything and distribute according to state goals is actually more fascist than Marxist. If you actually read what the man wrote, he said: "Workers take over the means of production and establish a dictatorship of the proletariat.

Dictatorship, not democracy. But proletariat, not Leninist elites. No Vanguard, no government control, no small elite politburo controlling society.

THAT BEING SAID

Government can be used for certain things people want cheaply. They are better at some things (insurance, natural resources, transportation, and education) than others.

This is not Marxist but some shit that Keynes came up with in the 1920-30s. We're pretty sure he was right that the government can be used to stimulate the economy if done correctly. It is also highly beneficial to have a safety net.

That above part -- that isn't even Marxist -- is what rightwing Americans are progrommed to hate. The capitalist welfare state, not the (Marxist) goal of rich workers.

Marx actually said the state itself would be unneeded eventually and wither away. We will all just have plenty and take care of each other. The dictatorship is a temporary phase.

I think that last part has proven to be quite unrealistic. Modern Marxists tend to mix democracy with Marxist thought. They see it more as worker co-ops + some goverment intervention for welfare/environment. They want to end big banks and wallstreet mostly.
You can tell your ideas work because they fail every time a government has tried them.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

i think we all should vote for a sane, reasonable centrist such as jill stein
Closed Thread