Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya'll hearing about that black face tranny secretary of state that just resigned in FL

Fucking pissed they are chasing tranny Republicans outa politics.

He was super queer looking too, definitely a grade A trap soy boy material.

Seriously the world just needs to realize weirdo Nazis are the only path to prosperity.
Nazi regalia and homosexual culture in the 70's?
Old 01-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's fucking sad is these little bitches could easily take over their country if they grew a fucking pair and organized.
True. Maduro still has the military backing him with Russian and Chinese military support tho'.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True. Maduro still has the military backing him with Russian and Chinese military support tho'.
The best they could do is carpet bomb their own civilian infrastructures, while guerrilla tactics would be highly effective against expensive and hard to maintain military hardware and logistics. Also the natives are totally adapted and tbh our special ops "should not ever be there".

*cheers at the south American Vietnam* where we play the roll of China.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:07 AM
Banned

Lightbulb

Send all worldwide oil to Mars ASAP.

Steal all oil money from Saudi Arabia Asap.

Move Mecca to Caracas. Move Medina to Texas

Muslimize Latin America
Old 01-25-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

I just want to live long enough to see pizza hut become theee martian megacorp.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
google: is ruth bater ginsberg still alive
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2019, 12:04 PM
Banned

^^ obvios filters. (she looks 40).

I hope we get at least one more SC Justice pick b4 2020.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:36 PM
Banned

If we got another SC pick before 2020 I think there would utter chaos and bloodshed in the streets.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we got another SC pick before 2020 I think there would utter chaos and bloodshed in the streets.
honestly, I hate talkinga bout this because its someone's life and family member, but if she did die, it would be so.... interesting.

Cus if you google her name, google auto searches "shows no signs" "in remission" "doing great" articles.

and I dont believe mainstream media, and it'd be nice to have evidence of them pumping a ton MORE propaganda into your living rooms, considering in the last week we've caught them pumping anti maga white kid propaganda, anti trump buzfeed propaganda, and just regular pro globalist establishment propaganda all up into your butthole.

like, to a lefty, the ability to feel safe and secure in knowing that RBG is healthy, is definitely propaganda.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly, I hate talkinga bout this because its someone's life and family member, but if she did die, it would be so.... interesting.

Cus if you google her name, google auto searches "shows no signs" "in remission" "doing great" articles.

and I dont believe mainstream media, and it'd be nice to have evidence of them pumping a ton MORE propaganda into your living rooms, considering in the last week we've caught them pumping anti maga white kid propaganda, anti trump buzfeed propaganda, and just regular pro globalist establishment propaganda all up into your butthole.

like, to a lefty, the ability to feel safe and secure in knowing that RBG is healthy, is definitely propaganda.
Maybe animatronic digital animation (aka carrie fisher) already?

Do you think ole'trumpy irontoe would participate in this for $$$ gainz n security, especially if kompromized or blackfacemailed?
Closed Thread