Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, this had several threads that weren't so quiet, they had to delete em all.
greed'd truth applied... don't make me step out any more worth, cause, <Breathes>.

Azz ... haha ... this guy... he's that one... hahaha... luv+imanewb!_~+++...

spare'd recognize stared depri-oh-wait-absolutely-positive-crank-stronger-than-that-we-can-real-yet-this-what-we-got-..` , ...

this how i get banned... much love, chance left with it kikc'n... <comma> yep... that's what... here ya guys go... should of concentrated in spots set up to handle me... Tf it matter tho' really....

push,push,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTVIWy5k1Y crank it

leaving this cuz i'm dum as shit right now reading it back like im 2-11 ghandi... hmm... strength strain.. NFYM.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

for legit reasons' - I'm still just as drunk... yet, chance my nephew... luv for sure all the way...

RnF?.. Me?.. I', A',m'm`Post'n....

Good Times, Great Oldies, Fight.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

This is the only response in this thread I'll make, and I'll be brief.

The guild did not collapse. We moved on without him.

He had offered me leadership two weeks prior after saying he didn't want to or could not continue leading the group. I had convinced him to give it another shot, and he did.

The combination of things he had said in discord, along with some things he had said about members proved he was not capable in continuing to run a guild. I then asked if that offer for leadership was still valid. I received a quick "lol no" response, and after explaining why I was asking for it, I was promptly removed from the guild, along with another officer.

We both agreed that we wanted to continue playing our characters with this style, and received /tells from other guildmates asking what happened. In a few hours that night most of the guild had removed themselves from WoY in preparation for creating a new guild with the same ruleset.

Baldere later that night asked me to take leadership of the guild as he wanted to have some sort of 'legacy' and without thinking did the /makeguildleader command on me, making the guild leaderless, even with me telling him I was uninterested at that point and was moving forward with plan B.

To say the guild collapsed is misleading. Most everyone has migrated over and we are still picking up the occasional person who logs on and asks what happened. Thank you to Direlord for setting himself up as guild leader to update the /guildmotd to inform people.

big_ole_jpn he had mentioned you are his friend and I can respect you asking for what happened. That being said, I have no reason to lie but also no reason to delve into details on a public forum as even though we disagreed with many things, I respect that he initially got this group together. My goal is merely to keep it going strong.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

I respect you coming through with the bare bones events, Reis.

Its going to take some time for me to compare this with the "street" version, as well as the baldere and big J side of things.

This at least provides an official version of events, albeit avoided addressing much of what was alluded to earlier in the thread...hmm

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-05-2016, 02:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Karana Kid can't handle dungeons

Jpn we all know that you know what happened, as you are Baldere's friend, so here's to stirring the shitpot for no reason.

The reality is Baldere is the only person who left, because Baldere is the only one who had a problem. He seemed to have a problem with everyone in and out of the guild and tried to blame his bad pulls on everyone else.

Here he is dead bc he doesn't know how to lead. He was dethroned for good reason and several ppl not even in the guild messaged me to say we are better off without him bc his bad attitude was giving us a bad rep.

I know he can't accept that, bc he's always right about everything. But this screenshot shows, even the "great" Baldere is fallible.

http://imgur.com/a/Js9Kl
Old 10-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Kobold

I joined the guild for about a week, realized that dude was sketchy as hell after talking with him a bit and promptly deleted that toon and went back to my "real" characters.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Einhorn = Finkle::Baldere = BigJ.

P obv 2 me
Old 10-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

Based on the single encounter I had with Baldere in game, what I'm reading about him here does not surprise me in the least.

I was speaking to an ALS member the other night and remarked at how similar this situation is to my own experience with a progression guild long ago on Test. We were up for a month or so, and when things with the GL (who had a LOT of issues) finally came to a head, we reformed without him. In our case we were much stronger without him and my sense is that the same applies here. I wish you guys and gals the best!
Old 10-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is a racist, homophobic mentally damaged person and I hope he gets some help so he can get his life in order.
You just described 90% of the people who post here
Old 10-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

I had to learn from the forums that my guild disbanded.

I go away for like a week and all hell breaks loose.

I am the true spirit of classic. It is upon my shoulders that classic guilds build their foundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Closed Thread