Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Banned

Correction...3..i almost forgot about "i went to Global Warming is a Hoax Camp" boy.

Lol that one made me laugh.

Of the resident leftist trolls on this board, to date the only consistent one is Wonkie and hes an admitted communist that supports the Leninist and Stalinist regime.

But he's also a "Christian" that supports crack-cocaine drug abuse while simultaneously conceitedly judging SC as being an opiod abuser, so i guess there goes his credibility.

*laughriot*

Still waiting for you faggots to point me toward the sanest one in the room.
Last edited by Throndor; 02-03-2019 at 01:37 PM..
Old 02-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, thats why i had to blast Silver Spoons for his whole "I dont live near poor people comment". Thats two libbys here so far who have pivoted to the rich man lookin down his nose at the poor they purportedly support in the past month.
It's really a racial thing, I think. People like Wonkie and Mead view Blacks and Latinos as inferior, and thus aren't threatened by more of them, but they want to crush poor whites who they view as competition.

It really is interesting how progressives (please don't use the word liberal to describe them, as it implies liberty which they certainly do not want for others) have tremendous empathy for brown foreigners and yet none for white people in their own countries.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really a racial thing, I think. People like Wonkie and Mead view Blacks and Latinos as inferior, and thus aren't threatened by more of them, but they want to crush poor whites who they view as competition.

It really is interesting how progressives (please don't use the word liberal to describe them, as it implies liberty which they certainly do not want for others) have tremendous empathy for brown foreigners and yet none for white people in their own countries.
buddy im a centrist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is too. reasonable belief bub.

i guess i see why you like trump so much, he's really into doing crimes too
We went over this.

I showed you retards the laws.

It was perfectly legal.

Sorry you can't understand that.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
buddy im a centrist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did u vote Trump?
Old 02-03-2019, 03:54 PM
Kobold

While I suspect the key point of the OP is "Look at me, although I had a terrifying encounter, I am (not) secretly thrilled about getting to point my gun at someone", can I just naively suggest that anyone who lives in such a crap neighbourhood should just simply move away to a place with better quality of life where a gun is not necessary for survival?
Old 02-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polixa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I suspect the key point of the OP is "Look at me, although I had a terrifying encounter, I am (not) secretly thrilled about getting to point my gun at someone", can I just naively suggest that anyone who lives in such a crap neighbourhood should just simply move away to a place with better quality of life where a gun is not necessary for survival?
Give me money and I'll move right now.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We went over this.

I showed you retards the laws.

It was perfectly legal.

Sorry you can't understand that.
no. stand your ground isn't a blank check to draw first and ask questions later. you drew before you even assessed the threat. felony. between this and the smoothies it's almost like you want to go back to jail.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
no. stand your ground isn't a blank check to draw first and ask questions later. you drew before you even assessed the threat. felony. between this and the smoothies it's almost like you want to go back to jail.
This one is February dunk of the month material
Old 02-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one is February dunk of the month material
You're getting soft, patriam.
Closed Thread