Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really a racial thing, I think. People like Wonkie and Mead view Blacks and Latinos as inferior, and thus aren't threatened by more of them, but they want to crush poor whites who they view as competition.

It really is interesting how progressives (please don't use the word liberal to describe them, as it implies liberty which they certainly do not want for others) have tremendous empathy for brown foreigners and yet none for white people in their own countries.

Yep...

Self loathing cucks.

Reminds me of the self loathing jews that aided and abetted Hitler as he was rising to power and advancing antisemitism; before he implemented the Final Solution.

They think they're going to get the zionist banker jews' protection once the reality of where this anti-white racism is headed manifests.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

https://www.bastabalkana.com/2013/07...-funded-nazis/

Funny how Wall Street was under the tutelage of one of the most leftist presidents of all time while this was going on, isn't it?

On top of all of this, most of the new left has self-selected themselves out of the gene pool, believing the lie that it is immoral to have children of their own; constantly beckoning pathos appeals toward why we are doing what we are doing is for the children, that they dont have, and carelessly sacrifice to abortion out of excuses that boil down to "inconvenience."

They insist on programs, "for future generations" whilst not having a future generation of their own on the line.
Last edited by Throndor; 02-03-2019 at 04:39 PM..
Old 02-03-2019, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are MORE GUNS IN AUSTRALIA since the "gun ban"

yet there are no mass shootings to speak of, WEIRD
Are you secretly in favor of strict gun control? Every few months I read off topic and you are having the same argument and it is astonishing how bad you are at cherry picking statistics.

"More guns actually prevent mass shootings when per capita gun ownership plummets because all guns besides muzzleloaders are extremely regulated by the government and only a small percentage of the population can convince the government they have a legit reason to own a gun. If you want to own a semi-automatic you'll have to prove to the government it's a requirement for your job. Oh and the police will show up at your house and demand to inspect your gun storage without reason." - you
Old 02-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no. stand your ground isn't a blank check to draw first and ask questions later. you drew before you even assessed the threat. felony. between this and the smoothies it's almost like you want to go back to jail.
No, he was trying to get in my home.

The was danger in the air.

...and I put an end to it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're getting soft, patriam.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're getting soft, patriam.
He’s probably realizing what kind of degenerates you guys really are after this thread.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He’s probably realizing what kind of degenerates you guys really are after this thread.
Yeah...we're the degenerates...

Lol
Old 02-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah...we're the degenerates...

Lol
This thread just confirmed that you and mick will do or say anything to win an internet argument, despite being dead wrong. Which I'm ok with. I'm not the one that has to worry about getting locked up (which you seem to be used to) for carelessly pointing my weapon at someone. But hopefully (secretly) it made you think twice about your actions, and me actually calling you out on it will prevent you from going to prison. The rest of the stuff you and mick are spitting on here is just noise to me. Meaningless.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread just confirmed that you and mick will do or say anything to win an internet argument, despite being dead wrong. Which I'm ok with. I'm not the one that has to worry about getting locked up (which you seem to be used to) for carelessly pointing my weapon at someone. But hopefully (secretly) it made you think twice about your actions, and me actually calling you out on it will prevent you from going to prison. The rest of the stuff you and mick are spitting on here is just noise to me. Meaningless.
mead no [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is this how you react when someone proves you absolutely wrong?

I posted the laws that describe what I have done to be completely legal.

And you just brush my evidence aside and say, "Nah, you're wrong."

I'm sorry you have trouble with being proven wrong.

Swallow that pride and swallow my load [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this how you react when someone proves you absolutely wrong?

I posted the laws that describe what I have done to be completely legal.

And you just brush my evidence aside and say, "Nah, you're wrong."

I'm sorry you have trouble with being proven wrong.

Swallow that pride and swallow my load [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can pretend all you want bud. You can act like you know what you're talking about in front of your internet buds who don't know any better. Like I said, the reality is I'm not the one that needs to worry about it. That's where I'm going to leave this.

Closed Thread