Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 02-17-2022, 03:50 PM
Banned

Hey wolfenstein 3d still works like a charm. No excuse!
Old 09-20-2022, 06:51 AM
Large Bat

Thanks for your solution, guys. Very reasonable! Actually, I wish I had found this thread earlier.
Old 09-24-2022, 04:45 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penarddan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your solution, guys. Very reasonable! Actually, I wish I had found this thread earlier.
Tbh, I’ve come across it by accident. I was looking for a real camping thread cause I’m currently in search of a flashlight for the upcoming camping event. Luckily I’ve found this torch https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlig.../dp/B089T8HDBV, so I don’t need to look for it anymore. Anyway, I’m happy I’ve managed to solve 2 problems at the same time. Thanks for your help, guys. Best wishes to you.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:35 PM
Large Rat

Default Works!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolllception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting. I fixed my crashing when camping issue by changing compatibility on the eqgame.exe executable to Windows XP SP3.
This worked for me!! Thank you!
Old 11-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Orc

Just figure i would post what I've experienced.
I've always had compatibility mode xp sp3 checked on eqgame.exe and never had issues with crashing but a couple months ago, I couldn't even run EQ with compatibility mode checked. It would crash on start up. With it not checked, I could run but i would crash about 98% of the time swapping chars or accts. For me, it had to be some update that made it start freaking out. So decided to change video cards from Radeon to a GEForce and now i can check Compatibility Mode Xp sp3 and don't crash anymore.