Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Banned

Exclamation Ways of Yore progression guild collapse thread

i saw this didnt get its own thread, died a little too quietly.

So what happened with the guild? I heard skarlorn griefed Baldere off the server and an officer mutiny disbanded the guild -- is this true? Where do young progression-minded elfs go for EQ now other than takp?
Old 10-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

my understanding was baldere got mad about something and started posting black penises all over the boards to get hit posts nuked/banned

no clue what happened to the guild though

I think there is another one with some other name or something
Old 10-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Orc

All members and officers went to Auld Lang Syne (except Baldere of course)

Same basic play style and rules as Ways of Yore. Lots of us in the high teens and 20s now.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my understanding was baldere got mad about something and started posting black penises all over the boards to get hit posts nuked/banned

no clue what happened to the guild though

I think there is another one with some other name or something
Quote:
Originally Posted by loaf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All members and officers went to Auld Lang Syne (except Baldere of course)

Same basic play style and rules as Ways of Yore. Lots of us in the high teens and 20s now.
gay posts, no insight.

Why did the officership mutiny and drive Baldere to character suicide? What did he do?
Old 10-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Orc

Baldere went nuts with his ridiculous interpretation of the guild charter and kicked members.
Other members and officers did not agree with the kicks or the interpretations.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gay posts, no insight.

Why did the officership mutiny and drive Baldere to character suicide? What did he do?
I'm not going to satisfy your desire for drama, but I will simply tell you the truth.

Baldere self destructed. He's an unstable person and lost the plot over the entire officer having an opinion that differed from his. So he tried to destroy everything. When that failed (because the entire membership and complete officer core left and created Auld Lang Syne where we all are now) he threw a fit and got himself forum banned in the process.

He is a racist, homophobic mentally damaged person and I hope he gets some help so he can get his life in order.

And that's all I'm going to say on the matter.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

didn't get a thread but had a smattering of comments across the forums on it.

didn't save any of it. only the sage skarlorn can help u now. but ill tell you there was a lot of autism involved. looked pretty juicy before staff purged most of the deets. guess baldere was repping red and couldn't hack it on blue.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to satisfy your desire for drama, but I will simply tell you the truth.

Baldere self destructed. He's an unstable person and lost the plot over the entire officer having an opinion that differed from his. So he tried to destroy everything. When that failed (because the entire membership and complete officer core left and created Auld Lang Syne where we all are now) he threw a fit and got himself forum banned in the process.

He is a racist, homophobic mentally damaged person and I hope he gets some help so he can get his life in order.

And that's all I'm going to say on the matter.
tldr baldere was red as fuck n hes riding shotgun with me and EHHK BLUUD now boi.

come at us

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't get a thread but had a smattering of comments across the forums on it.

didn't save any of it. only the sage skarlorn can help u now. but ill tell you there was a lot of autism involved. looked pretty juicy before staff purged most of the deets. guess baldere was repping red and couldn't hack it on blue.
Or you could read my post, since I'm a member and was there during the whole thing. :P

But you are correct that he was a proponent of red server and wanted to go back. He needs an environment where his deplorable behavior can blend in with others.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr baldere was red as fuck n hes riding shotgun with me and EHHK BLUUD now boi.

come at us
Why are you happy that you now have syphilis in human form hanging out with you? I think your mind is broken.
Closed Thread