Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 02:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I enjoy playing my pally, soloing has been more fun for me atm (only lvl 16), just not worth the head ache to get in a group then listen to ppl bitching about my penalty for 30 minutes straight
Old 11-06-2019, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyC33 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't classic, but god damn I'd love if ZEMs were altered. There are so many dungeons I never experienced in the true classic era, and I likely still won't now because the risk/reward is so borked up in classic EQ nobody wants to do them.

I'd love so much for the ZEMs to be randomized every week(s) between dungeons. Don't even inform the playerbase which is which, make it be figured out just like it was way back when.
It's more than just ZEM. Unrest has a big chunk of sought after loots. LGUK and Unrest will stay full regardless because people want the items there and they are also easier. Name one item in Befallen? I know a a couple from Runnyeye, but no one ever ran in that zone except to get to the gorge.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

All these idiots on p99 forums complaining about how the classic game is broken and horrible but refuse to play on any other server that has content that fixed everything they are bitching about.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtischoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All these idiots on p99 forums complaining about how the classic game is broken and horrible but refuse to play on any other server that has content that fixed everything they are bitching about.
Two reasons for this - I want to play a fresh server. Two, I don't want to play anything with PoP in it. It's also important to note that I want to play a server with corpse runs, normal looting, non busted classes, and slow exp. So green hits the mark better than most servers will, but it's also not what I wanted so I feel trapped.
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 11-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Banned

I wish they'd reitemize cazic thule so people would actually group there. It's classic af in terms of people actually using the dungeon. Yes it's full of healers and is out of the way and nothing good really drops there. But I wanna kill lizards and gorillas god damnit.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no issues taking an exp penalty, but it becomes "is this group going to invite me with my exp penalty?". I wanted to play a bard, but this is a huge factor in skipping it.
If you're a good bard, you'll make it up for your party.

If you're a mediocre bard, you'll slow everyone down a little bit.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Banned

Why would a bard group? You can just swarm kite like fifty mobs that are mostly yellow and red con.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish they'd reitemize cazic thule so people would actually group there. It's classic af in terms of people actually using the dungeon. Yes it's full of healers and is out of the way and nothing good really drops there. But I wanna kill lizards and gorillas god damnit.
On Green/Teal it drops Rubicite, so it's definitely valuable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would a bard group? You can just swarm kite like fifty mobs that are mostly yellow and red con.
On Green/Teal, a 4 mob AoE limit is in place to prevent Bard abuse/zone disruption
Old 11-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Rubicite, the lizardscale cloak and mantle, BTC, its not a bad zone for loot. Its not LGUK, but its better then UGUK.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwen42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more than just ZEM. Unrest has a big chunk of sought after loots. LGUK and Unrest will stay full regardless because people want the items there and they are also easier. Name one item in Befallen? I know a a couple from Runnyeye, but no one ever ran in that zone except to get to the gorge.
Been xping a lot in befallen, which i never did the first time around. The exp is the best I've seen. Got 8 xp bubbles in 90 mins at 11/12 yesterday in a 2nd floor group. Damask armor too.
Closed Thread