Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2019, 12:06 AM
Banned

From my travels of Odus across Norrath i have encountered many many toxic things, so many to list. the most egregious being the gate keeping of certain mobs by people's own guildies, forcing them to buy them instead in the tunnel. That shit blows this Erudite's large head right open. I wouldn't want to be in a guild that holds down camps forcing their own members to camp plat in order to buy the items from them, instead of sharing the game, you know. As guildies should. But unfortunately i have seen quite the few bad apples.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erudite's large head
Reported for racism.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reported for racism.
not my fault your upset that im skullmoggin you !

big brain plays require big brains. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2019, 01:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big brain plays require big brains. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erudites look so smart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Samuel-L-Jackson-Conehead--509772.jpg (88.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-20-2019, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly - where are they? I see lots of threads or comments complaining about them but virtually everyone I've run into on Green has been genuinely nice. I say virtually because some are new and aren't aware of things most of us accept as common knowledge such as camp rules and whatnot, but even then once they're provided a polite explanation they've been more than cordial.

Where's all this toxicity then? In my opinion it's your fault in the first place. Remember that text doesn't carry tone well so be careful in what you say and read it to yourself before smashing enter so you can be sure it doesn't deliver the wrong message.

https://youtu.be/Orjbwv8H9zM

-Mcoy
McCoy, I am with you 99% of the way. I do not meet alot of bad people. I typically approach situations with people as reasonably as I can be and try to start and end conversations politely and it seems I dont run into to many people I would call "toxic" or anything similar to that. You and i have crossed paths on many occasions and you come across as a simular personality as I. So this is likely the reason you dont find many of these bad guys.

Bigsham
Old 12-20-2019, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
McCoy, I am with you 99% of the way. I do not meet alot of bad people. I typically approach situations with people as reasonably as I can be and try to start and end conversations politely and it seems I dont run into to many people I would call "toxic" or anything similar to that. You and i have crossed paths on many occasions and you come across as a simular personality as I. So this is likely the reason you dont find many of these bad guys.

Bigsham
Most of it is probably people going to contested/highly popular camps and trying to force their way in and then complaining that the other people are "toxic" because they won't let them
Old 12-20-2019, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of it is probably people going to contested/highly popular camps and trying to force their way in and then complaining that the other people are "toxic" because they won't let them
I can definately agree with that. Like I said more often than not a good attitude and willingness to compromise with people will go a long way. I do frequent some of the contested camps and the same goes at these camps. Just be willing to work with people and you will find more often than not good results come from this. If the person seems like they are going to be a dick about it then go about your Kerry self and dont let it bother you. Making a RNF post with their name feeding the trolls is just about as useless as it sounds.

Bigsham
Old 12-20-2019, 05:31 PM
Banned

we're islanders, not african americans

there is no concept of an african american in norrath

and now you know
Closed Thread