Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

I’m also saying if I had videos of tech most back then I’ll bet you I could a solid with the chanter the same way, based off what I remember.

But you don’t hear me replying with that in every thread about enchanters because it isn’t about what you remember it isn’t about what you feel Laura Miller it’s about what we could actually find us data and we can’t find data the only data we can’t find is that people who weren’t there and don’t remember saying this is unfair and the people that were there and do remember remember running to go get an alligator to go win a duel in the oasis
Old 06-16-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Lol also Laura Miller is the best auto correct for your avatar name Lorain.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:40 PM
Kobold

I don't think it was the resists we were arguing over. Resists are easier here across the board. What we're talking about is charm lasting for the full timer all the time. On live it would break more often and you would waste your mana to the point you would have to zone. Then you would go get a group.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

The point I’m making is I used charm and when I came to p99 I felt like I was playing the old game again and first class I chose was chanter.

Also a freaking shadow knight can solo to 60 on the same server, that is way less normal than chanter charming.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Toothed, I’m telling you dude charm brakes were not a problem for me if they were I wouldn’t go charm things in the middle of a duel.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toothed, I’m telling you dude charm brakes were not a problem for me if they were I wouldn’t go charm things in the middle of a duel.
Ppl charm in pvp cuz if it breaks or is dispelled in ten seconds they just run and plug at the zone line with a massive train.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:44 PM
Kobold

I'm not talking about an alligator in oasis I'm talking about crawling thru a dungeon.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

duh.

Are you new to project 1999 you just described the first five years of project 1999 until a certain someone name triangle started teaching people how to charm and then another person posted videos about it and here we are now.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:50 PM
Kobold

You right. I just wish we could go back to classic before people had the internet and could share strategies...
Old 06-16-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

It's also extrodinarlly difficult to "crawl through a dungeon" on p99 idc what you say, id like to see you at 36 solo the bar in sola, you cant! too many mobs!

It's not like enchanting makes crawling through and killing everything in a dungeon easy.

What does, is using lull (through walls which blows my mind was on live but I guess we have some evidence for that?)

Lull, i played an enchanter from launch to about halfway through kunark, I charmed, yes, I did, but did I lull? NOPE I didnt even know what that spell did, I thought it would make mobs not agro, but when i walked near them or pulled them, they agroed anyway, Not until p99 had I ever once used lull the way it seemed it was intended

Whats the status on lull guys? any proof about that one? Because being able to lull through walls, is why enchanter is powerful, not because charm.
Closed Thread