Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2021, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When they launch a new green I really hope they don't split it due to pop the way they did with green\teal. That threw a wrench in the whole project. A high pop is good, yes it sucks for the first couple days when people are camping individual decaying skels but that works itself out within 48 hrs.
I agree. Really put a damper on green launch when we went from groups camping all kinds of random camps like dervs in sro etc to not having anyone at those places when the server split.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar. Only. Server.

Make it happen.
This, and no zones available outside of Kunark.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:36 PM
Kobold

three words - planes of power
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 08-27-2021, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piemur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have said "Red 2.0" in literally every thread I read today.
It is the only reason I come on these forums. It is the only reason I played shards of dalaya a hundred years ago and a the only reason I played blue. A good PVP server. Yes. That's what I am rooting for. All. the. fucking. time. If I wanted to sit around and receive pixels I would play every other game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar. Only. Server.

Make it happen.
This was my idea for an excellent PVP server (kunark only) and 100% chance it would be awesome.

The other option is a Vanilla -> Velious server that skips kunark completely, so the progression is more difficult and theres a bunch of level 50's dealing with velious stuff instead of a raid force of dragon geared maniacs going direct to highest value content.

It would make velious a better PVP expansion, because when it goes kunark to velious it seems like a lot of people wash out due to gear divide multiplying.

But I legitimately don't give a rats ass about the level 60 game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100 bucks says the new progressive server will be half empty. I'm not leaving my hard-earned green characters to start over from scratch to compete against with teams of account sharers.
Like it or not a lot of people actually like the journey. If you don't like the journey, jump over to blue right away and just play endgame classic.

For me I would roll 1 character per server if they were getting nuked in less than 10 years or whatever.

We know a new server is imminent. It is foretold.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 08-27-2021, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like it or not a lot of people actually like the journey. If you don't like the journey, jump over to blue right away and just play endgame classic.

For me I would roll 1 character per server if they were getting nuked in less than 10 years or whatever.

We know a new server is imminent. It is foretold.
The person you're replying to on this clearly hasn't played progression EQ before. They are set into this "hard earned characters" mindset. I don't think they really thought about this aspect of the project when they started.
Closed Thread