Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 09-02-2022, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Default Can the Miragul Head and Robe portions of the Fiery Avenger turn-in be MQ'd?

I.E instead of getting a Book of Scale and doing the Miragul fight yourself, if somebody else has the Head/Robe and sufficient Deepwater Knights faction, can they MQ that part of the turn-in to Inte Akera so the paladin doing the quest only needs SoulFire, Ghoulbane, and sufficient faction themselves, and doesn't have to bother playing the waiting game for Miragul, who could very well be batphoned the second he pops and force the Paladin to wait another week?
Old 09-02-2022, 08:55 AM
Sarnak

Miragul is easy to find up these days on blue.

I would venture a guess that anyone that would have the two items (head and robe) are either turning it in for a fiery avenger towards the paladin epic, or keeping the robe for fashionquest on a caster.

In sum, I believe it is MQable with appropriate faction and lining up the pieces, but you will never find someone looking to MQ these two pieces. Even if they did, it would cost more than a book of scale since it essentially is a book of scale wasted and the man hours to complete the fight.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:48 AM
Sarnak

yea i'd say back in kunark you could accomplish the mq but 7 years into velious people only raid log tov so it's practically impossible to mq